Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Post by BamaBettie Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Good shit?
kyerby wrote:While I enjoy reading this I wonder if there is ever going to be a day 2.

Awwww.... We miss you too kyerby. How's space exploration? [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 4 2569900183 Hope to see you there soon.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Post by kyerby Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 pm

I died before you met me. All you know of me you heard from Anna or others at the power plant. For all you knew before you went to the plant I am a loser who foolishly died trying to raid an electronics store.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:10 am

No, no... I've heard such endearing stories from Anna and others, I feel like I know you. I heard that you died a hero. And something about a crazy, naked man wrapped in the American flag. But your legend AND legacy lives on. You'd be so proud of Anna. You taught her well.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:36 am

<-- not to interlude but Bettie what did you decide to do now that you have told Anna, she gave you her plan do you stick with it or do you make your own?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:48 am

OMG! Will you two get off my back?!? This is not a decision to be taken lightly.

Plus I have to get my part of Easter dinner ready, as well as do my Fed jobs, scavenger hunt and save the damn the world. Give me 5 minutes please!  ENTERAWESOME 
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 am

I have an adult reply to that but dont know how youd react to it so I'll keep it to myself.

Me before I died:  [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 4 1611490037 
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 am

kyerby wrote:I have an adult reply to that but dont know how youd react to it so I'll keep it to myself.

Probably much the same way I've reacted to your other somewhat snarky comments on various threads; I tell myself that you don't mean to be snarky and I try not to take it personally.

But given that I'm basically the only person still playing this game, I can't react as quickly as you and dk might like. And it is still a game after all...

Not trying to be a bitch. Just sayin... Peace out.

Edited: And that post was written in a joking manner, or so I thought, hence the emoticon cat.

Last edited by BamaBettie on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 am

Oh no worries, Im actually just excited... (forgive me), I just thought you had forgotten :p

This has been the 2nd best thread ive ever made, the first one was deleted... but will always be remembered.  I still get snarky comments from some of the secrets revealed in it...

And that kitty is the emoticon for EnterAwesome, sometimes she appears if you talk about her...

-Chris
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Snarky comments. Ok. To each their own opinion.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:10 pm

I rest my head in my hands for what seems like an eternity.

'This poor kid. She's got her hands full. She is running this place on pure determination and will power. But her people trust and respect her. But when I took that suitcase, I didn't sign on for this.'

'I'm so disgusted with both sides for putting our country in this place. Power hungry MFs... all of them.'

I finally look up and into her eyes; I know she is going to be heart broken, but I can't be a part of this any longer.

"Anna, I think you have a pretty good plan and I think it might work with the proper planning, but I can't be a part of all this afterwards. I don't have the heart left for it. I'll contact General Sky as you asked and make the arrangements, but however this all turns out it's time for us to move on afterwards."

I go on to explain that me and most of my group will be leaving once we pass off the football; that is unless we're all dead. I don't know exactly where we'll end up, but we don't want any part of this new civilization; regardless of which 'side' wins. I tell her we'd appreciate any basic food supplies, seeds and seedlings she can spare. We just want to go make a quiet home someplace.

I also tell her that one family in our group has decided to stay. The family with the boy she has befriended. He and his family are hard working, good fighters and trustworthy. They'll make an excellent addition to the plant and to her 'family'.

We'll make the calls in the morning...
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Anna seems confused by what you said, but agrees to your concessions...

General sky is contacted as planned and Dark Frost is contacted as planned,
You go to meet General sky and Anna meets Dark Frost...

The helicopters land General sky jumps out with a man with red hair, the man with red hair approaches, (he is the president of the United States) you hand him the football, he opens it and types in a code...

The following message appears on the football (Deactivate Y>N>) he hits yes, he looks up to you and says, enough people have died such devices have no place on this earth...  with this silly piece of metal and simple fabric we can amend this broken country.  We will do it with open arms this silliness must end, enough people have cast away there lives... its time to rebuild...

This day is marked in history books when a group of civilian survivors set forth the coarse of action that marked the end of the darkness, and a start to rebuilding not only the nation but Unitied States Forces assisted the other countries into retaking there nations back one by one the zombie menace was put to a stop.... odd thing Bettie thought a silly suitcase jump starts the human race....

You find out from the military that NUA was using the Zombie infection to attack the government they scattering our forces and instigating attacks on infrastructure leaving the US government fighting multiple fronts...

The American president didn't forget Bettie for her and her family had gone through, he gave Bettie and the family's of her friends large acres of land to which Bettie and her family created there first farm.

The farm produced mass amounts of fresh food and Bettie became a large farm corporation which grew to sell other products, though what will bother you to this day is whatever happened to Anna...

The boy and his family said that Anna never returned to the power plant, her guards informed them that she sent them back and went the rest of the way herself... so they decided to stick with you, and for that you were grateful, but still what happened to the girl you met...

[Anna's ending will be given tomorrow to gain suspense.]
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Oh no Dont kill off dear Anna! You shall face my wrath if this occurs!  Oh Snap 
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Oh dear heavens! Where oh where is dear Anna? What has she done? Why did I tell her we were leaving?

And heavens of heavens, finally kyerby and I agree!  Buddy  Hell hath no fury like kyerby & BB if anything happens to Anna.  necro
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:27 am

[Anna's Story]

Bettie had no idea what Anna planned she hinted at it, and the assumption that Dark Frost would not leave the exchange was true enough... Anna would make sure of it.. Make sure he paid for what he did, what he has done... Her parents would be avenged....

She also knew that she could never go back after what she did...

She packs the fake suitcase, and heads out with her guards, she knows this would be the last time she would see the plant she fights the urge to wave to the plant or say goodbye to the boy in the group.. she knew she told Bettie the boy and his family could stay, but it was a promise she knew she could never keep, she knew that after the rebellion fell no logical government would allow her to keep the power plant and a appropriate mayor would either be placed or elected.

If she stayed she would undermine the authority of that mayor do to her having the loyalty of the local citizens and military, and she didn't want to cause any bickering... not for her, she thought...

She makes it to the half way point of the meeting place, she tells the guards to leave the supplies there and return to the plant.. they try to talk her out of it.. and she just looks at them... the guards straighten and turn back towards the plant...

She leaves the supplies there and just takes her pistol and the suitcase... she keeps her pistol with scope attached to her leg.. another device she pulls out and keeps behind her back....

She finally arrives at the the meeting place, dark frost and his advisers eying the briefcase his elite guard is here with guns on Anna, if she tried anything they would gun her down...

She smiles, Thank You for agreeing to me Mister President, here is the football with which you can make USA forces bow to your will... a pretend smirk appears on her face, I hope you will see us as loyal citizens of the NUA.

Dark Frost Appears from behind a rock, kinda shocked that the girl did not bring guards... You are the leader of the Power Plant? Where are your guards?

Yes, Anna says, Why would I need guards to meet the president of New United America, I sent my guards home at the halfway point...

Trusting girl, says one of the advisors, hand over the brief case....

She tosses it to the advisor they open it and cry out..., "it looks legit" Dark frost and his advisers all close around, the elite guard also step in closer to take a look...

Tears flow down Anna's eyes as she takes one step backwards after another counting to a specific amount... Her mouth opens, Mr Frost....

He looks up....

You know that attack yall sent on the CDC... the ones to stop the research on the cure for that zombie infection?

He half cocks his head, how did you know about that...

She pulls out the death order for her parents signed by Mr. Frost the orders she claimed off the people that killed her parents at the CDC...

More tears appear on her face, On this day my parents are avenged Mr. Frost... she pulls out a detonator and pushes the switch... the suit case explodes... Mr Frost his advisors and most of the elite guard are incinerated. Anna is knocked back her ears ringing.. she knew if she didn't get the rest of the elite guard her life would be over...

She pulls out her gun and shoots the rest of the elite guard.....

Tears in her eyes... she was finally free.. Mom and Dad its over...
After resting a bit she makes her way back to the half way point she grabs the supplies and walks off heading to the east coast and the worst of the zombie hordes...

She wanted to go with Bettie but she wasn't sure if what she did could be forgiven.. she wasn't sure if she could ever redeem the blood she has spilled for revenge or the greater good... she knew with Frost out of the way the NUA government would fall to cooler heads who would listen and work with the USA government to rebuild the nation, she knew he had to die...

And so he did, she still wondered if she should have talked to Bettie some more.... but she thought Bettie had too much on her plate she wanted to leave and Anna didn't want to make things worse for Bettie.

All that is known of Anna after she left to the the wastelands is stories of a cloaked masked child that went into the worse of infected regions looking for survivors, these stories remain as legends of the east coast... some say she was trying to make it back to D.C. but no one knows why anyone would want to try to head there.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:40 am

Aww girl please! Bettie is hater. What goes around comes around. You did the right thing and you are welcome at our farm anytime. And that boy, now a fine young man, is still waiting for you.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:13 pm

This was so much fun!

SHIELDS UP dk3dknight!!
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top