Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Post by dk3dknight Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:44 am

@kyerby

Your guys try to siphon the fuel from the truck but discover all the fork lifts are electric and cannot accept that kind of fuel, so your guys load up equipment and drive the large fleet of fork lifts back home at about 5mph with crew members walking in a defensive posture....

Odd enough you see no sign of zombie activity... you find this kind of odd... then you hear distant explosions and gun fire... you then see helicopters flying over head and in the distance a giant smoke cloud of what you assume to be heavy vehicles and other motor vehicles heading towards the mall?

Whats going on you wonder???

As you arrive back to the nuclear power station you see camo'd figures holding defensive positions around the power station. You see what you think are engineers digging trenches and adding additional defenses...

kyerby the group looks to you what do you do?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Post by kyerby Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:00 am

Good shit?
The scientists recognize some of the figures as military units that originally left the plant before I took my small group there originally. It appears they have called upon their bases and brought back additional units with them. This will be very helpful in assisting instructing and drilling my unit in tactical. I help supply them with the materials we brought back to construct our defensive positions and assign most of them to continue the construction of these positions. A few I spare for a tactical briefing of our group and inform them we want military precision tactical training and drills but we cant train and drill all day because Anna needs several members of our group to set up the farm. I can also use soldiers in coordination with scientists to develop and produce conventional bullets as well as our new depleted uraniam bullets. I meet with the top officers to discuss and develop our led changing color light silent communications flashlight or other lights such as helmet mounted changing color led lighting tactics. I ask they have changing color led lights set up around our perimeter visable wherever we are that can alert us to the current situation of any sector at any time. I ask them to radio a few helicopters with food supply drops to fly to our location and supply us with enough mre's (meals ready to eat for those not familiar with the military term) to last until our crops produce enough to make us self sufficient.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 am

@kyerby
The scientist point your guys out and identify your group as friendly, Lt. Wayne meets you at the gate and helps get your guys in. He thanks you for taking care of the scientist in there absence... according to him they managed to pull the zombies into a location in which they managed to out maneuver them...

They headed back as soon as they cleared the area they brought back most of the food they took with them. When you ask him about the helicopters he just shrugs there not one of ours... he says.

According to some of his recon troops the marks read NUA, and they have no idea who that is or what there intentions are. Under presidential orders they were ordered to protect this power plant for the interests of the United States of America, they will continue to do so till they are relieved by a order of the president himself.

The engineers for the military units take some of the components you brought and fix the security gates using the door units originally fabricated by the scientists. Several start selecting members of your group to learn additional tactics and additional training to assist in there survival. The engineers modify some of the jury rigged frag grenades into mines and create a perimeter around the base. The other engineers start assembling watch towers around the base. Some additional engineers begin constructing water collectors.

Anna and some of the other group members start laying down the foundation of the farm...

One of the scientist come up to you and offer that they could develop a new idea that might benefit all... The remaining engineers and scientist can only do one at a time so choose wisely...

[1] Develop local wireless electricity that would allow the construction of coils that could transfer electricity allowing to create areas in which batteries recharge themselves as long as they are in the general area of the coil.

[2] Develop methods to create depleted uranium rounds, though you do not have means to create just yet this would give you the ability once you have the necessary equipment.

[3] Develop methods to lure zombies into kill zones and take advantage of there undead state.

kyerby the group looks to you what is your answer?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:44 am

Good shit?
I instruct the scientists to work on them in the order of 1, 2 then 3. The electricity bases will assist in powering the equipment to construct the depleted uranium rounds. The rounds need to be in production and prefer to have a stockpile of them as well as some training in the most effective usage of them before #3. Luring them in would be that last priority and shouldnt be done until we have as much as possible built to the max all our defensive structures, stockpile of frags and ammo, laid out the minefields, set up the lookout towers and changing color light structures.

I ask the military unit leaders what are their orders should they receive word the Presidents position has been overran and the President has likely become a zombie him/herself?
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondeninja Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

Good shit?
Seeing as I have no relatives they're all friends and my SO.

The nuclear power plant might be a nice choice; cooling pools are safe to swim in as the radiation halves per 7 inches (given the type of radiation you would encounter in a plants pools for spent tubes). If zombies can't swim this might be a nice place to set up a moat and defense while we try to scrounge around for tech. The plant would be the place with the highest probability of tools and such we could take. We could try to find supplies here to help use work and maintain a small Cessna at the airport. Seeing as it's vital to keep moving. They have security forces but they've either held out there or moved on or gotten infected.

The plant is not going to be in the center of town but rather a bit away. Making it there will be much harder than anything else.
Blondeninja
Blondeninja

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 am

@kyerby
The Lt. reports he will in that case follow the next sworn president of the United States of America.

Your scientist start working on wireless electricity... its almost night fall, your group and the loyal troops prepare for a nigh onslaught.

The group looks to you for guidance....
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:26 am

@Blondeninja
Your forces head towards the power plant, while your group gets into
a few nasty fire fights, it seems the closer you get to the power plant
the less amount of zombies you find. This seems to back up your
conclusion that the power plant would be in a more remote location
and thus would have less bodies in the area.

You and the group make it to the front of the power station you see
snipers on the towers around the plant, several troops appear behind
stone walls... yelling for you to identify yourselves...

You hear the voice of a older man, he seems to calm the troops around
him, check em he says....

A layer of the gates opens up to find men in bio suits, they check your group
for bites or any signs of infection... satisfied you see men with flame throwers
taking less cautious positions on the walls...

Well if there clean bring em in... you and your group are brought into the facility,
fresh water and some MREs (Military rations) are provided for your group....

The wise commander identifies himself as Commander Lien, he reveals his group was
brought in to protect the power plant after white house officials believed a terrorist
attack was imminent... He also reveals that the president is dead, apparently one of those
zombies killed him right there on air....

Shortly after that they lost contact with Washington D.C., and at that point the scientist and
workers bugged out... sadly they took most of the food with them...

It is obvious to you that the plant will need access to food if you decide to make it home.. you could also try your luck with a different location or set out to to fix the place up...

Blondeninja the group looks to you for guidance.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondeninja Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 am

Good shit?
Since the reactor is in passive safe mode the city had lost power, makes sense. I show him my CaC and request he share any information regarding communications with DC and if he has any comms available. In the mean time I send my group out to scour for mags (not clips) and weapons, as well as tools in general.
Blondeninja
Blondeninja

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Good shit?
I instruct the group to complete as much as they can of the defensive structures. We then Complete one final drill using the color coded led light signals we have learned to coordinate offensive and defensive postures we can use to fight off the zombies. As the suns rays fade and the sun begins to dip below the horizen the signal color coded led parimeter lights and spotlights, both of which have the ability to tilt and pan like intelligent lights in a dj dance club turn on. I notice they have also rigged up some laser lights they can aim to pinpoint priority targets. I am informed they have also rigged ultra bright strobes they can flash at the zombies that can temporarily blind and confuse them. The guard/lookout/sniper towers report they have successfully rigged up some communication intercepting devices as well as short wave radio. They will moniter and report anything they intercept that may be useful to our cause.

The lt barks out everyone in position now! Your country is depending upon you! We must keep this base secure! We gather up arms and our signaling devices and get into position ready for the multiple scenarios our military friends have been training us to possibly expect.

If we manage to save the USA with these structures intact and operational we intend to use this area and its color coded pan and tilt lights, lasers and dimmed down so they dont blind you strobes for a massive celebration party. All survivors are welcome. No cover charge and any drinks are on the house.

kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:48 pm

@Blondeninja
[Exert from Wikipedia]
The defining difference between clips and magazines is the presence of a feed mechanism in a magazine, typically a spring-loaded follower, which a clip lacks.
[/End of Exert]

The commander takes a look at your common access card, a smirk appears on his face, he turns towards his communication officer and tells her, "Get her a print out of our last communique's with DC."

The Communication Officer jumps to it and hands you a stack of paper transcription logs.

[Report 001- 4/07/2014 Log Entry]

CDC reports a unknown disease believing to have started in the center of the United States of America which has swept against both coasts.

CIA originally inaccurately determined that the original outbreak was some kind of dirty bomb, but without a subject 0 we can't determine if this virus is man made or natural.

Acting on information from CIA Department of Homeland Security made movements to protect bridges, power plants, and key facilities from terrorist attack.

DoD with more current information moved military forces in key defensive locations and prepares to protect the civilian population they further urge the President of the United States to sign executive orders allowing military personnel to be deployed inside the United States to protect the civilian population on the reasoning that the National Guard might not be enough to repel the infected...

DoD ordered all bases on alert, and sent alert status to all bases across the world.

DoD contacted NATO nations for status:
Albania [Critical], Belgium [Critical], Bulgaria [No Response], Canada [Caution], Croatia [Clear], Czech Rep [Clear], Denmark [Clear], Estonia [No Response], France [Critical], Germany [No Response], Greece [Clear], Hungary [No Response], Iceland [Critical], Italy [No Response], Latvia [No Response], Lithuania [No Response], Luxembourg [No Response], Netherlands [Critical], Norway [No Response], Poland [No Response], Portugal [No Response], Romania [No Response], Slovakia [No Response], Slovenia [Critical], Spain [Critical], Turkey [Critical], United Kingdom [Caution]

[end of report]

[Report 002- 4/08/2014 Log Entry]

CDC Reports There are no closer to identifying the pathogen

DoD Reports that defensive locations on East Coast compromised, they can no longer guarantee the safety of the east coast..

President has released DoD to deploy military troops inside US borders under Executive Order 1701D, and has authorized military personnel to execute martial law if necessary to protect civilian lives...

DoD orders military strike packages to be deployed on US soil against large swarms of infected.

Napalm strikes are dropped in central USA to lessen the infected population.

FBI warns civilian population moral low, and greater means of law enforcement might be needed to prevent rioting...

[End of Report]

[Report 003- 4/09/2014 Log Entry]

DoD Reports Infected are heading towards east coast and have removed most defensive assets from the area.  Suggest CoA (Course of action) Evacuate east coast using military transports along the water to mass move civilians, also evacuate civilian personnel through checkpoints where Chinooks will come in and move large populations at once.  Also plans to bring in C-130's at safe airports to further assist extractions...

The DoD believes by extracting by multiple points, the evacuation will be more smoothly then attempting only one kind of evacuation plan, and if one fails not all is lost...  The DoD believes this is the best way to save as many lives as possible.

DoD moves more troops to the west coast to ensure its not over run...

[end of report]

[Report 004- 4/10/2014 Log Entry]

President of the United States Rejects DoD's evacuation plan, president orders DoD to protect East Coast at ALL COST's further passes orders to fight to the death....

Panic spreads across the east coast, rioting starts, police are unable to control the situation.

National Guard units called in to assist with the rioting...

[end of report]

[Report 005- 4/10/2014 Log Entry]

Washington DC has fallen, This is General Sky...
It is with heavy heart to report that most of the east coast has fallen...

The president died yesterday during his speach...

The West Coast remains our only future, I am ordering all military units that can
off the east coast and start protecting the west coast with all capabilities...

It has been a honor to serve with you all... I wish that things could have ended
differently but we must now live with the consequences of our actions...

I.... [Communication error, No Signal]

[End of Report]

The commander reports to you that the national guard checkpoint would have additional ammo, he also pulls out a local map with various circles...

The yellow circles are places that might have ammo (gun stores etc), The Red Circles are places that might have food (grocery stores or places that food is handled), Blue Circles are places like hardware stores where various supplies might be found...

[Report from Blondeninja's group]
I noted some civilians still at the plant there are 3 plant engineers left that didn't bug out, they seem to feel if we take the plant off the main grid we could rewire our own private grid... in theory...
[End of Report]

Blondeninja the group looks to you for guidance...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:11 pm

@kyerby

The Lt. warns you that until the wireless electricity is developed batteries will need to be charged manually for the laser sights...

[Report from Communication Officer]
Intercepted Communication from unknown forces....

The n..ti.al guard and a..y f...ces a.. set..g .p sho. in the mal.
al. seems to b. go..g w.ll

Ho.d Un..own In..erception Un..own Identif.

[Communication Officer Identifies as US Military]
[The unknown forces call for challenge code]
[They refuse his challenge codes]

Un..own inter..pt co..u.nication s.i.tch... to freq...
z.ta...1.0..........

[Communication Officer reports after that only static is heard.]

[Report from communication officer]
I believe we could get back into the signal if we could get access
to a command vehicle, there should be one at the national guard
station, this would also allow us to broadcast stronger messages
and better receive incoming messages.

[Report from Anna]
We have most of the seed planted after preparing the ground...

Its hard work but its ours...

[Report from Scientist and Engineers]
We have reached a impass... we are going to need some things to further develop the technology.

We need Special Coil means to manufacture Special Coil and electrical components

The first 2 can be found at the same place, we believe a industrial ware house should contain both items.

The electrical components we need could be found at a electronics specialty store (Radioshack) or at a general electrics store that sell parts... such as (Fry's Electronics)

[End of Report]

kyerby the group looks to you for guidance... what do you do...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:23 pm

I assemble my best well armed tactical team and focus on securing the special coil and electrical components. As the helicopters havent posed any threat the main focus isnt communications for now. The zombie attack overnight was much lighter then anticipated and easily repelled. Could it be these helicopters are fighting on our side? The military officers report the bits and pieces of communication intercepted seem to indicate something going on at the mall and to be prepared to engage the enemy using the tactics they have been training us for such a scenario as they anticipated we may need further supplies from the mall.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 am

@kyerby
The Lt suggest hitting each facility separately as you both lack the combined arms to assault both facilities at the same time. He suggests that the best way to assualt the buildings is with a breach bang and clear.

The industrial warehouse identified as M5 Industries has 5 entrances including vehicle entry points. He suggest it would be possible to repel fire teams into the back through the windows. The ceiling is low. There is a possibility that it is held by survivors, though scouts noted unusual activity and unusual contraptions.

The frys electronics has one main entrance , a sealed secondary entrance (it looks repainted most likely re-purposed... a back receiving area, and some front areas with garages for performing electrical work on vehicle speaker systems.

kyerby with the map before you what are you going to do?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 am

I realize I need to pay some of yall im going to take care of that when I get home, so for now lova ya...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:04 am

Good shit?
I instruct our forces to first clear out any threat in the garages of Fry's, investigate the electrical equipment and any speaker systems that may be inside to find out if there are any useful items. If nothing else perhaps we could use some of these items for our massive dance party celebration should we hear we have achieved victory and the USA has been saved.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 am

Good shit?
We are very fortunate in the group we have. All the husbands are ex-military of some sort so they know how to handle most any kind of weapon we come across. One husband is a master martial arts instructor of some sort, and he teaches aggressive hand-to-hand combat and street fighting as well. Recently two of the husbands took an outdoor survival course “just for the fun of it”.

Two of the wives are excellent gardeners, so if we can find seeds and a safe place we can grow food. Two of the wives are great at sewing and knitting, so if we can find cloth and yarn we’ll have clothing and blankets.

Edited: And one wife makes fairly decent wine & vodka. Hey, even during a zombie apocalypse, quality of life is important.

As for the children, bless their hearts. There are two girls ages 4 and 15; the oldest is an artist and has some basic martial arts training. She is also very into orienteering competitions. The boys range in age from 13-17. Two of them have had basic martial arts training; the third has had extensive martial arts, hand-to-hand combat and weapons training from his dad.

All that being said, I agree with WookyJack. All these options suck. We need to go somewhere remote and defensible. Personally, I’m initially tempted to just go to the mall with Duc Lebowski and die drunk and happy. But instead I defer to my husband who is a computer programmer and welder, and I decide to stick with the group.

We do decide to go to the mall, packed and dangerous though it may be depending on the day of the week, to attempt to gather camping supplies, coats, blankets and food. We are not a trusting group, so at some point, a couple of the guys will attempt to get a look at the checkpoint though we are highly unlikely to approach it.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Duc Lebowski Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 am

dk3dknight wrote:@Duc Lebowski
The commander says hold tight and salutes you, as him and his unit drives off the convoy disappears into the evening sky...

You and your friends and family desire to hold the mall till morning then you will execute your plan with or without the convoy.

[Early Morning]

You see a large assortment of military vehicles heading towards the mall, several factors larger then the original convoy, you can make out m1a2 Abrams, Bradleys, Hueys, several large deuce in a halves... (Large Troop Trucks) you see members of the original convoy in front Commander Lewisky hops out of his humvee and smiles...

Well looks like the national guard held on, thanks to the support of the regions military bases that provided gunships which helped repel the zombies... there a bit tired, but we have engineers and we are going to turn this mall into the most secure location on this side of Gods Earth...

The commander further explains that USA was not fully over-run and one of the coasts managed to hold on.... apparently the infection started in central usa, and while this side was over run through napalm strikes there able to hold back the infection long enough to get into superior defensible positions for the other coast.

Also airports and ports on the other coast managed to detect the infection sooner and sterilized both before infections over ran those locations...  Though while the actions of brave agents saved the coast most of those who did though perished...

What we have confirmed is that this appears to be happening all over the world but we can't help the other countries until we get ourselves squared away.  The new charter of the New United America (NUA) calls for us to retake our country block by block...  and we are going to do just that...

You see military helicopters dropping fresh food, water, and ammo.

Though Duc Lebowski if you still want to head to Antarctica ill take you to the airport
and we will get you to a plane but after that your on own... or you can stay here and help
us retake our nation... and most important rebuild what we lost...

If you choose to stay there are several things we need to take care....

#1: Secure the local nuclear power plant
#2: While we are receiving food from the other coast it would be beneficial to be able to be self sufficient.
#3: Look for Survivors

[If you choose to stay you will receive the support of professional military troops]
Duc Lebowski the group looks to you for answers... [Stay or Go] [If stay which objective did you want help with]

If i can help... Situation seems to be better than we thought. Nevertheless, i want to be sure that if the situation was getting worse, i'll leave with all my family, but that's B plan.

First, we should secure the power plant because energy is vital and uncontrolled nuclear reaction can kill all of us. Without electricity, no light, no communication, we're screwed.

Before looking for survivors, we have to be sure we can offer them where to stay and everything to live. That's why we should better find how to be self-sufficient and set a new head quarter where survivor can come.

We'll also need to secure communications and transports.
Duc Lebowski
Duc Lebowski

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:02 am

@Duc Lebowski

[Concerns on transportation]
Each deuce and a half can hold 5,000lbs off road or 10,000lbs on road according to its specs, Commander Lewisky gives a sarcastic smile and says you can take those numbers and double it, so we shouldn't have any problems moving survivors, oh we also have the apc's, we could call for support from the nearby bases they could bring in some hawks (the bases have received forces from every arm of the service...
(Blackhawks Army, Seahawks Marines, Pavehawks Airforce)

[Note from dk, my father always calls them deuce and a half, but there now called the m-35]

[Further notes about Hueys]
The New United America were using Bell UH-1Y Venom (also known as Super Huey)
They were mounted with 2x 70mm Hydra Rocket pods and 2x Gatling Guns, though they can be configured differently.  According to Lewisky the crew did not appear to be marines... which he found kinda confusing.

[Report on Power Plant]
Lewisky thanks you for checking out the power plant, he wants to finish getting the defenses up and the more hands will make the work go by quicker.  He sends 4 troopers to accompany you and 3 crew to drive the humvees and of course 3 humvees, he also sends a deuce in a half with you incase of survivors...

You and your forces drive up to the powerplant to find the american flag flying, and large form of defenses including US troops and Civilians, you see snipers and what seems to be a well fortified position.

You hedge your bet and take a white flag and attach it to a stick, you figure you might as well parlay to find out whats going on, 2 troopers and yourself walk up to the power plant.

The defenders have there guns aimed but not directly at you, the gate opens and kyerby and a few other civilians pop out, well Duc Lebowski he says, you found civilization... he says with a wide smile on his face.

You and kyerby sit down and discuss whats been going on, you share information about the New United America, and he discusses the situation with the power plant, they seem have large volume of non food supplies (tools, heavy equipment, electrical components, planting supplies)

He takes you on a tour of the plant and you see scientist developing various kinds of well your not sure what there developing but they are developing stuff or arguing it all looks the same to you.

kyerby shows you there farm, you see a small girl named Anna who is shouting orders to people much older then herself, she seems to be the one in charge of the farm...  From what you can judge the farm seems to be doing well, you wonder if kyerby had considered crop rotation....

Your assessment is that both locations seemed secure and that survivors could be brought to either locations.  You wonder though can you trust kyerby? On the other hand he seems to be doing well.

You return to the mall with the report to the Commander.

[Report From Commander Lewisky]
While you were out they managed to finish work on the 5 walls of barb wire and 3 walls of sandbags around the base they are preparing more concrete foundations to form permanent walls around the base those should be finished in a week.

One of his scouting parties found a Abandoned Army Storage Area  they found 12 M163's (Vulcan Anti Aircraft on modified M-113 Armored Body)  While these have been out of service for a long time there guns would very effective against zombie swarms.

[Interjection]
You wonder if you send some of these to kyerby to help him...

Duc the group looks to you what do you do?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 am

@BamaBettie
Your group starts to make your way to the nuclear power plant, you notice a varied lack of zombies as if the population seemed to have lowered recently and thus braved you to make this run.

You see piles of dead zombies, and piles of burned bodies... you see 3 humvees drive by you, one turns around and stops close to you, he appears to be a member of the national guard, he informs you that the checkpoint held and that the national guard forces met up with local army forces and moved to a more defensible location which was the mall after its defenses were upgraded.

He tells about the survival of the west coast and that the formation of the New United America (NUA) which formed, and that there charter calls for retaking America block by block....

He informs you of two safe locations, the nuclear power plant which has stone walls is guarded by a small detachment of US Army forces, and the Mall which is guarded by National Guard and detachments of the US Army, and Marines. He believes the Mall has superior protection but this seems to be his opinion more then anything. He offers to provide some troop transports to come and bring ya'll to the mall but ya'll being skeptical of others decide to make the rest of the way by foot to the mall.

On your way to the mall you see a two helicopters chasing one helicopters they appear to be the same configuration then all of a sudden the one helicopter being chased catches fire and crashes a few miles from you, the two helicopters satisfied of there pursuit head back, what you can assume is their base...

You check the helicopter for survivors, you see the following words on the helicopter NUA your eyes wide you check for survivors and one man you can determine he doesn't have long to live he hands you a black suitcase and 2 sets of keys....

He says he is the Secretary of State he informs you that he has been lied to... that USA still stands and that General Sky is currently the leader of US Military forces, that the NUA is some form of Private Military Corporation that is trying to take over what is left of America... I escaped to deny them the football... I was going to bring them to kyerby.. he is our last hope.... he needs to give this to General West... with that America will.... he takes his last breath and dies in front of you....

You move away from the helicopter before it explodes, you hand one of the keys to one of the husbands of the group and take the other key and put it around your neck...

You still don't know whats going on but from you can tell shit is about to get worse... who is kyerby and where can you find him? Can you even trust him? Damn DAMN DAMN you think how did you get mixed up with this...

You make it the mall and find it secure with what appears to be well guarded with walls of barbed wire and sandbags and what appears to be setting up of perm. concrete walls... you see tanks, helicopters taking off, and what appears to be Armored Personnel Carriers, and large trucks you've never seen before... you also see some odd APC's with a large weapon on them but it doesn't look like a cannon...

A person in the group mention those are Anti Aircraft weapons but they have been used since the 90's... and that they used a rapid firing vulcan machine gun to take out aircraft and while they are not useful against modern helicopter tactics it would be useful against zombies...

You approach the mall and several troops come out and check to make sure no one in your group is infected, you are brought in and given fresh food and water which you and your group are very appreciative of... You notice civilians and what appears to be armed civilians inside the compound.

The leader of the armed civilians is a man named Duc Lebowski, perhaps he will know where kyerby is?

So do you stay or go? BamaBettie the group looks to you for answers...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickbergman Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:18 am

Good shit?
Can I join in naked with a flag draped over my shoulders?
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 am

@nickbergman
Sure it shall be so....
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickbergman Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:04 am

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 2 American-eagle
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:34 am

[Report from Communication Officer]
He reports that Duc's troopers have given us the codes to contact them at liberty...

@kyerby
You enter into fry's electronics you find dead zombies all over the place... you find what appears to be a man naked wrapped in the usa flag blood all over his face and hands.. when you ask him his name he says.... nick bergman...

You ask him how he killed all the zombies and he replys... Enchantment.... confused you decide that such a warrior could be quite useful...

You grab alot of the electronics you needed, your second squad already reporting the garages were clear, military humvees and apcs are patrolling around frys to ensure your group does not get swarmed...

You notice that Fry's did not have the special coil you needed but you know you can find it at the Industrial Warehouse, but you figure you will worry about that later, your team also picks up some tv's and computers which could provide several useful purposes and provide some entertainment...

You set up other equipments in places that future convoy's can raid and easily pick up supplies to help move critical equipment, you also find food and large volumes of soda, and energy drinks.

You come home with the felling of victory... but something nags you, you feel that something important has happened but you can't figure out what it is... or where its happening.. you just hope that whatever it is will happen soon.

[Report from General Sky]
Hello kyerby this is General Sky representing the surviving members of the United States Government if you receive this message we need your help... Members of NUA have rescued the Secretary of State from a nearby NUA installation.. Once they found out they were holding a member of the US government against there will they contacted us and planned out a rescue mission I heard they were going to report to the power plant and link up with local forces there as those forces were under the direct orders of the president.

We have lost contact with the rescue party if you find them please get them back to us... we implore you.

[Report from DarkFrost]
Hello kyerby I AM DARK FROST! I am the President of NUA and while I admit we held the secretary captive it was to get the launch codes. Ill be honest and most direct, look around you, how the hell did this get so bad I ask you? Those fools in Washington failed to save this nation, they bickered as millions of americans died...

No no My good friend its time we moved on its time for a new america its time for a new set of ideals I promise action... what can your USA promise you... excuses lies.. meh

There is only one way this country will survive and that is through us.. with superior firepower we shall reign a new and crush those that get in our way... that is the true american spirit...

If you find the secretary kill em... and be done with his failed government...

[end of reports]
Curious on why they both contacted you... you start to wonder where this rescue party is?
Who should you ask.... perhaps Duc has some radar reports... regardless which one you help you will need to find the secretary of defense. The party looks up to you what do you do?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickbergman Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 am

Magic Man!
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 am

Dunno why but the dragon age reference appeared in my head as I writing it...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top