Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends Empty Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 am

First I shall start with some instructions, to make sure this
Hypothetical story goes smoothly.

If at anytime you don't like where your character is or going, pm me /roll and tell me who you are now, or in a post you can type /roll and tell everyone who you are now.

If you don't want me maneuvering your previously made character tell me /roll kill that will tell me to kill off your last character.

Now everyone will be in this story so your actions will interact with NPC's (non player characters) and fellow feds who 'may' have agenda's different then the factions you have chosen to work for, note you are free to share information privately outside of this game to those in the game or out...

You will receive information from me privately when your faction doesn't desire to share it with other factions, but you are under no limitation not to publish it here or release it pubic-ally.

There can be advantages of doing so, and disadvantages.

At the end of the Season payments will be payed out, based on activity and other considerations.

What will be the conditions of the end of the season?
Earth being wiped out will result in a win to the Space Elves
Space Elves Capital being surrounded by Allied Nation forces, and the capture of the Space Elf Government will result in a win for the Allied Nations.
Pirates will win if they take and hold all major trade lanes.
Corporations win if the Allied Nations win the war and they manage to hold onto at least one major trade lane.
Neshe wins if either Allied Nations win or Space Elves under a condition that they were fighting for the winner, but lose if the Pirates win.

What happens if I don't do anything
Nothing bad or good, the story will move ahead without you, if your on a military ship it will assumed the ship will continue to do its duty.

If your in a leadership position day to day stuff will be passed as normal and NPC's will move ahead with what ever directions you have given then.

Relationships will not deteriorate unless you try commanding npcs as if your some ominous game master.

To make things simpler I will try to learn from the zombie apocalypse :p

If you have any questions pm dk3dknight, tata now the story beings, I will introduce the scenario and the players.

FOR YOUR FIRST POST TELL US WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT RACE YOUR ARE, Allied Nations, Space Elves, or Neshe

Last edited by dk3dknight on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends Empty Re: Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 am

The year is 4096 AG, Humanity appears to have a bright future new Plasma Drive technologies are pushing humanity further out into the stars, new speeds thought impossible or pushing the limitations of yesteryear rockets...

The Corporations have begun constructions of large Nano Forges capable of manufacturing entire spacecraft and furnishings in one foul swoop. Making Space Travel each cheaper, and the mass manufacturing of spaceships make it possible for civilian ownership.

With these new advancements, we have managed to reunite Allied Nations with distant colonies in space, (40 years ago we sent seeder ships to colonize distant planets) we are now brining this planets into the Allied Nations fold. Each colony is getting seats in leadership of the Allied Nations.

This has resulted in a huge rise as we now can bring fresh supplies to this distant human colonies which are thriving.

Though the cons of Plasma Drive Technology is that it still requires a fuel source but the Corporations are quickly setting up stations between Earth and the new colonies to allow filler stations that will make access to the colonies as simple as driving down the street.

It is truly a great day to be a member of humanity.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends Empty Re: Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:38 am

The year is 4096 AG, The Slyian Empire (refereed to as Space Elves), is a old empire, it contains great ships but we losing our great fleets and we have not the resources or the means to replace this great ships made so many thousands of years ago...

Our lives our extended but we are not protected from death, or disease...

My great generals warn me that our fleets are mighty but if they were tested they would only be good for one more test before they failed for all eternity...

I must make sure the last test is in the service of protecting my empire... I have a duty, to protect my country my people I do so with the solemn promise I will make those bastards pay 10 fold for each action they commit against my people.... This I swear on my fathers grave...

People of Slyian I tell you we our rebuilding our fleets the new ships are not as grand as the ones of our forefathers but I promise you we are doing everything we can to make sure Slyian Empire stays strong.

With that my people I have some grave news to discuss....

Archeologist recovered a artifact from a tomb of our forefathers it was a chart...
It had two pictures of planets one alien like we have never seen... and the other of our capital world....

On it were coordinates for both and the words Skak'rah GREAT ENEMY, I and the council have decided that this is a warning from our forefathers... THIS IS THE ONES WHO HAVE KILLED OUR FOREFATHERS AND SO GREATLY WEAKENED THIS COUNTRY.... I SAY WE STRIKE AND WE WIPE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE GALAXY THESE PERVERSE DEMONS OF THE DARKEST HELL, WE HAVE SEEN THE IMAGES OF WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FOREFATHERS WE KNOW THE MONSTERS THEY FOUGHT NOW WE KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE....

But... we cannot make the same mistakes as our forefathers did, we must act indirectly, we have found another race we will push them to fight this war and wipe them out after they have been weakened... and those who ask the name of the home-world of the demons... it is EARTH... do not worry my people EARTH and the planets that serve it.. will be exterminated the demons will not be allowed to escape the wrath of the Slyian Empire... This I swear...

-Proclamation from Supreme Councilor Sha'veen Qreysky of the Slyian Empire
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 am

It is 4096 AG, Things are neither going well or bad for the Neshe, they have a collection of about 13 small planets and also several asteroids, things are going well, but not good.

The Neshe have to work hard to keep what they have, recent months they have had incidents where there trade ships would come under attack by unusual ships that could not be identified...

What ever they are they do not stick around to be identified, Neshe's Defense forces have produced nothing of note, but more concerning is more and more radar contacts to the south, large sets of radar contacts of what the Neshe believe are large military forces... who are these people? Are not the Neshe alone in this universe?

They considered sending ships to find out, but on other hand it could be a trap... who brave Neshe will go out and find who this new enemy is?

dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Sadly I don't think I'll have the time to play this hypothetical, but I can't wait for folks to get started. Where is kyerby?
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 pm

@Bettie
He is in a different state.

@Everyone
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me :P

dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickbergman Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 pm

I am Allied Nations
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Hawkie Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 am

One fights for corporate interests, the other based on an unknown artifact; I'm going with Neshe.

((Mmk... My closest experience to something like this is tabletop RPG's, but I'll try :P))

The Original Hawkie
The Original Hawkie

Back to top Go down

Post by crashthompson Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:19 am

I guess I will be space elves.

A commander of one of their old spacecrafts.
crashthompson
crashthompson

Back to top Go down

Post by thdomster94 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:05 am

Can I be space elves too?
thdomster94
thdomster94

Back to top Go down

Post by crashthompson Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:14 pm

I believe multiple people can be from the same race so yes.

So as a Space Elf, what role do you want?
crashthompson
crashthompson

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCDizzle Thu May 01, 2014 12:36 am

Alright, I'm in... But I have to go Allied Nations. HUMANS RULE!
BigCDizzle
BigCDizzle
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post by Kody5 Thu May 01, 2014 1:14 am

I think ill play.
I'd like to be a space elf admiral or general or something like that.
Commanding things and such in the military
Kody5
Kody5

Back to top Go down

Post by thdomster94 Thu May 01, 2014 10:40 am

I wanna be crash's space elf xo
thdomster94
thdomster94

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri May 02, 2014 10:25 am

@nickbergman

As you graduate from the Academy you find yourself growing up faster then you ever expected, and now you had a large choice that would affect the rest of your life.

Do you join
-Allied Nation Military - Fleet or Armed Forces
-One of the many Mega Corps, they are seeking Fleet, Shock Troopers (Special Forces), Hackers, Technicians, and buisness man. (There are several mega corps Loreika (Lore-re-ka), Maisons, Pegasus... (there are others but your limited to those)
-Civilian - Merchant, Pirate, Militia, Farmer (Note the last two options are very limited)
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri May 02, 2014 10:27 am

@The Original Hawkie
At the sound that Neshe might be endanger you promise your ship and crew without even asking them... cause you know that would be unnecessary.

You and several ships and one ship from the Neshe Defense Force go out to find out these mysterious contacts on the border of your space, are they friendly or enemies?

You notice the Neshe Defense Force ship has opened its gun barrels, it may not wait to find the purpose of this obvious invasion plot...

But is it? Could they be peaceful, could they be the forces that have been attacking your ships for months?

Could you end the threat here and now... you wonder to yourselves...

While your ship is not as well armed as the Neshe Defense Force ship and neither is the rest of your makeshift fleet you are confident that your fleet is quick, you hope that is enough to save your fleet...

Closer and Closer you approach your 2nd gets you a closer scan you see several ships armed with cannons in usual configurations, your second informs you that these ships are not in any way similar to the ships that have attacked Neshe transports in the past...

All of a sudden you receive a wide radio contact...

"This is the Allied Nations Governor Treia of the planet Naoha (Nay-oh-ah) to unknown forces we are peaceful people but if you attack us we will assume you pirates and will defend ourselves.

Please stand down your weapons and tell us your purpose for you visit."

Before you can even respond you receive a wide area radio bleep from the Neshe Defense Force Ship,

"You dare speak our tongues, you dare defile our language, your purpose's are quite removed from your misuse of the word "peaceful"... you shall be dealt with accordingly..."

You notice that several of the "Allied Nation ships" opening firing though not particularly aimed well. You would almost consider them warning shops, as the Neshe Defense Force ship, smaller in comparison randomly fires and scores several direct hits, though the small cannon does little damage...

Then the Neshe Defense Ship starts firing on ships without weapons in this case scoring major hits you see hull breaches across the ship.

You wonder if you should retreat and bring more ships or maybe try to negotiate this misunderstanding...

The Original Hawkie what action shall you and the fleet commit to, note you may of course commit to a different actions then specified but remember your control is only on your ship and the small fleet who acknowledge your orders.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri May 02, 2014 10:38 am

@crashthompson
Hearing the calls of Supreme Councilor Sha'veen Qreysky of the Slyian Empire you know that these demons living on earth needed to be dealt with... but how...

While Sha'veen had made a compelling speech he didn't want to just toss all your fleets at your enemies... not yet... he wanted to weaken them... you knew that the Neshe and Earthers were quite close territorially you had learned this from your advanced scouts...

Perhaps you can use the Neshe to weaken Earth... perhaps perhaps perhaps...

A new replacement XO had appeared on your bridge his name is thdomster94 you thought this a odd name for a Slyian but figure that it might just be a name he put on the form.. perhaps he will share his name....

Of course first thing is first do you accept this new XO?

@thdomster94
After meeting with crashthompson you try to make the best first impression you can but it up to him to accept you.

Though Like any good officer you hedge your bets making sure that one way or another you will be taken care of...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri May 02, 2014 10:38 am

@BigCDizzle

As you graduate from the Academy you find yourself growing up faster then you ever expected, and now you had a large choice that would affect the rest of your life.

Do you join
-Allied Nation Military - Fleet or Armed Forces
-One of the many Mega Corps, they are seeking Fleet, Shock Troopers (Special Forces), Hackers, Technicians, and buisness man. (There are several mega corps Loreika (Lore-re-ka), Maisons, Pegasus... (there are others but your limited to those)
-Civilian - Merchanter, Pirate, Militia, Farmer (Note the last two options are very limited)
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri May 02, 2014 10:39 am

@Kody5
Not wanting to extend your fleet till you know the Earthers have been properly weakened you task crashthompson with this task... His ship is smaller but fast and deadly and of the ships of the fleet it is the best condition.

Ultimately you consider how you will go by destroying all of humanity... demon cursed as they are.... you worry about the ground war how will you ensure your troops have the edge...

You need to find out more about these humans... but how?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Fri May 02, 2014 11:37 am

[Global Event]
A mysterious cloaked stranger enters Loreika Corporation Main Headquarters.
He walks unopposed till he makes his way to the Board of Directors... the true masterminds
of Loreika Corporation.

Several Armed Troopers attempt to stop the Cloaked figure, then they stop and instead open the door for him and salute there eyes showing no signs of intelligence.

He walks in a member of the board grabs a pistol and begins pulling the trigger, the gun does not fire...

The board member looks at the gun, sighs, and tosses it to the ground murmuring, "Can't blame a guy for trying..." The figure raised a eyebrow, and spoke in a loud voice...

"I am the a Guardian of Humanity, I have come to warn you of the coming extinction of your race, and help you avoid it."

The board members do not seem to believe him... then the cloaked figure claps his hand and the board room is replaced by stars, strange ships destroying Allied Nation Ships, strange ships lined around Earth Firing Strange Weapons and massive explosions across Earths Globe....

Several of the board members gulped... some still seemed to think this some sorta parlor trick... then the Guardian clapped his hands again and this time the entire board room was gone, surrounding them was complete devastation...

They walked out of the what use to receiving hall of their Headquarters they looked around seeing melted buildings and large craters where glass had formed...

Several of the board members fell to the ground and weeped... how could this happen...

The guardian waited and said this is your future if you don't help me save your race...
One of the boardmembers stood tears in his eyes, "What do ask of us?"

The guardian clapped his hand again and the board room was restored..
A smile appears on the guardians face and he answered, "Give me a job..."

The boardmember looked at the guardian.. and said, "That is ALLL..."

The guardian smile grows bigger, "A job in which I could augment your technology... and offer you your legacy by right."

The boardmembers looked confused but the guardian simply answered, "What is your answer?"

The boardmember looked at the guardian and said without any further hesitation, "When can you start?"

[Caution]
Loreika Corporation is now dedicated to advancing technologies that might assist humanity in not being destroyed.

Ace Pilot has joined Loreika Corporation.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCDizzle Fri May 02, 2014 12:58 pm

I'll go with Shock Trooper for the Loreika Corp.

Advancing the chance of humanity's survival is going to be important.
BigCDizzle
BigCDizzle
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post by crashthompson Fri May 02, 2014 2:15 pm

I accept my new xo

I work on keeping my ship in shape and my troops trained while waiting for orders.
crashthompson
crashthompson

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat May 03, 2014 2:24 am

@BigCDizzle
After Months of training you were finally ready to start Shock Trooper training, you didn't think it could get any harder, you were proven quite wrong...

You spent months of survival training, hand to hand combat, zero g combat, ship boarding, infiltration, pirate counter tactics , and marksmen training.

While many of your classmates failed to meet the requirements of the program, you donned your shock trooper armor, which was heavier then you imagine but once you wore it, you noticed it was like it weighted nothing at all...

The armor supports you, augmenting your strengths and protecting you from harm.

A voice during graduating booms out, "This armor is a gift from the board of directors with it, it shall protect you... with it you shall protect and serve the corporation."

Fada Beo an Chorparáid

Voices return, "LOVE LIVE THE CORPORATION"

You can feel the zeal felt by your fellow shock troopers, you also know that Generals in the Allied Nations are not treated as well as a single shock trooper is, no expensive is spared for the care they receive or the armor or weapons provided to them.

After graduation you are posting on a transport ship carrying medical supplies from Earth to one of smaller colonies just rejoining Allied Nations (Seeder Colonies).

Your ship comes under attack by pirates, the pirates make the worse mistake of there lives and try to take the ship your on.

You lead your fellow shock troopers to overtake the pirate ship, and then bravely launched a plan to use the pirate ship to enter a pirate base where you and a few volunteers infiltrated the base and cleared of those who preyed on the weak.

You and your men received several commendations, you are visited by a man wearing a similar armor to a shock trooper but lighter that of a Master Designer (Someone who designs ships, weapons, etc) his armor is a light blue and green, he carries double pistols.

He says he has a mission for you, if your interested, (You notice the orders are from the board of directors) The mission entails a infiltration, where elite team of hackers will download the stations database.

You find odd the coordinates of the mission are well outside territory controlled by Allied Nations... it would take many months before you and your team could make it there.

Do you take the mission?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat May 03, 2014 2:32 am

@crashthompson
The transfer of your new Xo went smoothly, while your mission bothered you slightly you knew that you didn't have a choice.

The idea was to push the Neshe to one simple conclusion, that they would need to invade Earth first, this will weaken there position for the rest of the invasion fleet.

You had several options before you, you could destroy the Neshe military might and demand they do your will (provide new military units that could not harm your fleets), take out food supply ships and then burn crops on there farm worlds (this will give them no choice but to raid allied nations for food), or be more deceptive and lure units from each force to accidentally attack each other...

The choices are yours, you could also try thinking more on your choices to find possible pro's and con's or you act immediately the choice is yours crashthompson.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCDizzle Sat May 03, 2014 3:06 am

Question, am I able to find out more about the mission before I make a decision? What information are we trying to obtain, and how dangerous would the mission be?
BigCDizzle
BigCDizzle
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top