Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Post by IndexInfinity Sun May 25, 2014 8:45 am

Hackers it is :) how do I start?
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends

Post by dk3dknight Sun May 25, 2014 11:41 am

Ill write you a introduction as soon as I can that will introduce your character and then you can make some decisions.

And no worries I time lapse your character to current events, the idea is I can write about years before these events to build a simple back-story and then drop you into the universe.

Sadly I have to watch my cousin like now so Im going to have to wait till I his parents get home for me to sit and write it.

Very Happy

dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Mon May 26, 2014 7:34 am

@IndexInfinity

As young as you can remember you were tearing computer apart and rebuilding them... improving them in the process. You had the knack for computer systems and it was soon enough where you were building your own network securities and firewall to protect your parents networks... Your neighbors came to you for network security advice...

A dark day fell where one of your friends was attacked by a bully at school and his arm got broken your friend was too scared to let the administrators know the truth and the bully walked away unpunished.

You snapped that day, you hacked the government servers and created false arrest warrants on the bully, you knew when it went to court the case would fall apart you were hoping that he would be arrested at school and be embarrassed....

You waited patiently waiting and waiting and nothing happened...

When you left school that day a black limo was waiting outside your school a men approached you and said that a man wanted to talk to you about what you did yesterday...

You were not one to run from your actions so you walked over towards the limo inside was one of the elite hackers of Loreika Corporation he wanted to offer you a internship, he knew from hacking the cameras what happened but disagreed with the way you handled it.

He took you under his wing and taught you everything he knew, when you were old enough you official was hired on by Loreika Corporation working as a journeyman hacker, till one day you found code the kind of code that formed a pattern it finally doned on you that the code was a countdown... a countdown to what?, the more you followed the code finally it started making sense what you could tell that it was bad.. very bad.

All the hacker bosses were out that day, and your supervisor wouldn't even acknowledge the problem so you found a Master Designer sitting at a desk eatting his lunch and you leap down next to him with print outs...

It took awhile but he payed attention to everything you said he looked at the print outs and he looked at you worriedly.. he took you to see the Board of Directors to get this sorted out when you arrived The master Hacker was sitting in the board chair laughing...

We burrowed the board room for this, you have done well, he picks up the phone and calls your supervisor and tells him to kill the code... the code was a test a test to find out if you were ready to become a master hacker yourself...

And on that day you took the oath of a Master Hacker of Loreika Corporation to serve the board of directors and to serve humanity by vowing not to break the hacker code of ethics.

Today you rise as Master Hacker Index you have alot of work ahead of you, war is looming in the air, you must prepare for what will happen soon enough.

dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am

Its time to throw a banquet!
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Tue May 27, 2014 2:34 pm

@dk3

This was awesome, easily best introduction ever. Where do I go from here?
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue May 27, 2014 9:32 pm

@Apollo

You hold a banquet (At first I didn't make the connection that is what you wanted) on your way to Kalipso. The Master Designer Sits himself first as a respect to the guest, your xo finds out that he is a more recent hire and was hired directly into the Master Designer Position this is odd because normally someone has to work as designer for many years to become a Master.

You wonder if its appropriate conversation, you figure why not, unless he has something to hide... you dismiss that though and after he has eaten some rice balls and taken a bite out of his cinnamon apples you ask him.

He looks up seemly unprepared to answer the question... he shifts his weight then looks at you and says its a long story... one day I just decided I needed to join Loreika Corporation, I walked up straight to the board of directors pushed the guards aside and told them I wanted a job where I could influence technology and design....

I will say this I caught them quite off guard my friend.

May I ask what brought you to the corporation?
You look at the Master Designer and prepare your next question carefully.

-Chris
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue May 27, 2014 9:32 pm

@nick
Sorry we will get back to you soon.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 pm

@index
(sorry I didn't initially give you anything to do I was planning on coming back to you)

You receive a call to report to Operations on floor 13, you wondered why you would be
summoned there, normally shock trooper commanders use that floor to plan special operations.

While on floor 13, you pass by a receptionist in light pink, which is odd Loreika Corporation usually uses black as uniform color for Shock Troopers and Hackers with some colors tossed in on the black.
You noted that Master Designers usually toss this color scheme out so you wonder if black actually is the official uniform color or one based on your own expectations from views of others.

You wonder if you irrationally jumped to the conclusion about the color black and it just might be a preferred color or a supervisors choice...

You almost walked past the door you were looking for but you stopped yourself midstep, and walked through the door. You found comfortable seats and sat in the closest one you could find without someone sitting.

You look around everyone turns around and stares at you. Well I guess we should introduce ourselves, you say.... I am Master Hacker Index, and ya'll are?

A man with a red stripes in his uniform yes his name is Commander Robert apparently the Commander of a squad of Shock Troopers, he was told to pick his 4 best and report to Master Hacker Index for orders... The 4 others were, Mel, Katz, Jim, and Mike.

You looked shocked report to you for orders... your note only said to come here not any details about you mission you decide perhaps to check your email hoping to find details there, when you took out your portable computer a large manilla folder falls out, you take it out and on it, it says Operation Past Tense For the Eyes of Master Hacker Index...

Well someone must have slipped it into your bag... but how did they do that without you noticing.

You open up the manilla folder your orders come directly from the board, your eyes get huge the other shock troopers get nervous... you drop the manilla folder and push it towards Robert..

You look up at them and say, "Apparently the mission revolves around Hacking a computer, and Time Travel...

The shock troopers start breaking out laughing... Commander Robert finishes reading the manilla folder and holds his right hand in the air. The others stopped laughing.. He returns his hand and closes the manilla folder and passes it back to you... We will start preparing do you now how we are suppose to travel back in time? Your phone goes "Wadooo" you take it out and theres a new message its a picture message the subject is, "Idiots Guide to Time Travel" the picture points to a 7th floor janitorial closet....

You look up and say to Commander Robert, "Apparently through the Janitors Closet on the 7th floor."

He stands and says, "I wish oh so I wish that I knew you were joking... but from the board of Directors, there is no doubt regardless how ridiculous... My men will be waiting for you outside the Janitors Closet on the 7th floor.

You notice the other shock troopers have expressions of holding back large laughter.. you admit this is kinda odd but you have no choice this is from the board...

(Now Index do you wish to start your mission now or do something else before your mission, let me know, when you want to continue finish your message with Continue)

dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Wed May 28, 2014 1:44 am

I'd like to continue.
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Wed May 28, 2014 7:14 am

@Index
You head over to floor 7, everyone looks at you and the shock troopers in full combat armor, you hear someone whisper, "Are they about to assault the janitors closet?" "Perhaps its a drill" "What kind of drill would one do that involved assaulting a Janitors closet?"

A intern runs up and hands you a envelop and runs off... you look around... and open it, inside is a bronze key that looks like it could open the lock on the Janitors Closet. You insert the key into the lock, and turn it you hear a click sound, you slowly open the door you only see complete darkness. You look to Comander Robert and ask him to shine his torch into the closet, with wzzz his torch lights up, he points it into the darkness you see nothing.. the darkness remains darkness...

Click Robert returns his torch to his suit... and looks at you... What the fu... Well Master Hacker shall we precede into the darkness? You look back and say, "Into the darkness they ride..."

You and the shock troopers enter the darkness the last shock trooper closing the door as he entered, suddenly there is a flash of white the room is pure white.. You notice the room appears massive and you see another door on the other side, you each go through it as you step through it you feel a little light headed you find yourself stumbling out the door with the shock troopers, you find yourself in a mysterious surroundings, lights everywhere it looks like a spaceship but not one you have seen before..

A huge shock knocks you backwards... you manage to catch yourself as you move towards a window to see whats happening... You see the ship you are on is in battle fighting this other huge strange ship with glowing red all over it.. it doesn't look very friendly... obviously the ship you are on is in a battle... seeing as you have to acquire a certain file from the database on the computer, battle would leave everyone too occupied to notice a small amount of unusual people roaming around...

You notice civilians or what looks like civilians holding onto the sides.. you hear what appeared to be a trooper yelling orders, get the refugees off this area we could take a hit here and they can get blown into space... our shields are good but there not that good... And the Demons never miss.. so get em stowed away towards the central facilities.

Demons.... you think where the hell are you... when are you, might be a better question....

You look to Robert, "We need to find a central map and then find a area that should be less guarded during battle like a unimportant terminal... I can hack my way back up if need be from a secured low level terminal"

Robert goes over to one of the civilians and ask where he could find a map, the civilian laughs and says he will send you a copy of the map, and asked what format he needed it in... You go over to the civilian and pull out your phone... The civilian study's your phone.. and laughs, "A physically screen, wake up its like 7000 EG its time to get with current tech..." "well I guess ill just send you a picture file I think ill need a app to send a picture file that wouldn't destroy your relic.."

He pulls out a odd device presses a button and a holographic display appears he presses a button and opens the map up then presses his device against yours... my go phone shall scan your phone and find the best method of sending it to you and alter the file in whatever way to make it compatible to your device."

A bing sound comes from the civilians Go Phone, he looks with a raised eyebrow, it says it can send and receive dps4+- standard odd I didn't know they made phones with that supported that standard. Still not the latest and greatest but not as old as I thought I guess I take back the relic statement...

He clicks send your phone vibrates and asks if you want to receive the file, you click yes a picture file appears on your phone you open it up and start reviewing it, you stop for a second and thank the civilian, he smiles in return...

You get back up and pull out your portable computer and transfer the file to your computer, you pull it up and bring the shock troopers around for them to study.

You notice 3 areas that would be possible targets, (R&R which was a basketball court, which features a small library you could use the computer there (low risk, but will require more time), Engineers Station #7 Its a routine duty station except during battle, its where the engineers plan maintenance and serves as work area for projects (Medium Risk, but will require less time), Damage Control Station #9 Its a damage control station from where work crews are sent from, if the workers are truely stretched it might be less guarded but regardless you have a team of shock troopers you could easily take anyone down (High Risk, but will require even less time)

The choice is yours, Index Do you go after R&R, Engineers Station #7, or Damage Control Station #9?

dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Wed May 28, 2014 8:44 am

I'll head towards the Engineers Station. I also run a scan of the network of the ship in order to try and pick up the devices/locations of everyone on the ship.
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:06 pm

I am sorry I have been unusually busy this week, here we go.

@Index
You continue to navigate through the ship then a huge explosion rocks the ship again this time part of the hull is blown off, the shock troopers activate something and they seem not affected by the grab atmosphere venting out, you grab onto a bar near the bulkhead.

You see a small child flying towards the rupture into space, you manage to catch her and you hold her tight. At that point a energy barrier forms around the rupture and what seem like engineers run up and spray some black liquid on the rupture, the armor starts to bond and reshape itself.. What the hell is this armor made of you wonder...

You notice the engineers heading back to the damage control station, a women comes up crying... You saved my Miley the women cries as she takes the child from you. Miley looks at you and says, "You were holding me too tight Mister..." A look from Miley's Mother at Miley silences her as Miley discovers that was not the correct thing to say in this instance.

Miley's Mother thanks you for saving her daughter, you continue to make your way to the Engineer Station, you figure that with the battle no one should be there making it a easy target...

You look back over to the shock troopers who seem to have disengaged whatever was keeping them stuck to the floor. Though the commander seemed shocked like he personally wondered why you didn't do the same.

You cross by a corridor that holds a lvl lock down alert.

It seems with the refugees here there trying to keep civilians out of secure areas you figure you could hack it, your about to pull out your personal computer with the door opens and a man with a cloak comes out and he stares at you and your comrads.. He looks at you for a bit then says, "Tell me your story travelers from another time, what brings you to this ship."

Do you lie, tell the truth, order the shock troopers to attack the cloaked man, another choice of your own creation...

Index the choice is yours.

-Chris

dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:06 am

I tell him the truth and ask for his help.
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Closing out some of DK's contests.
Though he is welcome to bring this one back at any time. I love reading these!

SHIELDS UP!! dk3dknight
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top