Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 Empty Re: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!

Post by BamaBettie Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 am

@WJ & t-p - I split the difference on the end date. My OCD needed a prime number. The contest runs May 26 - June 5. Please help spread the word.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 Empty Re: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!

Post by WookyJack Fri May 30, 2014 7:59 am

Thank you so much.

Also, Jake is a baus and made us a banner from our Deployment to Venezuela!  Better late than never right?!

SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 Banner11

SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 Sig10

Obviously, I put them on ASAP. If you went to Venezuela during BigC's first deployment of SHIELD then you can don this awesomeness! Enjoy everyone and again, special thanks to Jake!
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:41 am

my signature now :)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Fri May 30, 2014 10:53 am

WookyJack wrote:Post your sigbars bama!

Ah no... I now agree with you. I'll not be posting anything. I still have a longggg way to go. :)
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:51 am

Any more submissions or do I win 20 GOLD?!?! xD
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 pm

WookyJack wrote:Any more submissions or do I win 20 GOLD?!?! xD
nope,i think this is one of your lucky day's

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:54 pm

k Jake Coltrane is the winner.
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:24 pm

WookyJack wrote:k Jake Coltrane is the winner.

Yes he is. And I love all the things he came up with. WookyJack & twisted-pixel - pay the man.  ProudHorny
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Congratulations Jake you're the man!
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:19 am

Congratulations
My 100Post :)

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeColtrane Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 am

Seriously, so glad you guys like them! I'll be around for any other custom sig/banner work in the future (including the updated fpr images), so just hit me up whenever you guys need some work done!
JakeColtrane
JakeColtrane

http://www.jakecoltrane.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottCoyleSr Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 am

Never got my shot ... meany poop poo heads lol ... Although I must say Jake you do some nice work
ScottCoyleSr
ScottCoyleSr
Retired Work-a-Holic
Retired Work-a-Holic

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeColtrane Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 am

ScottCoyleSr wrote:Never got my shot ... meany poop poo heads lol ... Although I must say Jake you do some nice work

Sorry to steal the spotlight! (First time I've ever stolen one to be honest!)

I'm also prototyping sig bar dog tags if anyone is interested :DThey'll have custom messages and look something like this:

SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 Draft10

Message me with custom text if interested! Try to keep it under 3 words for legibility's sake.
JakeColtrane
JakeColtrane

http://www.jakecoltrane.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Elvis Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Good shit?
Not part of the contest, but I've been playing around with some ribbons

SHIELD Soldier: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 SHIELD
SHIELD Officer: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 ShieldOfficer
HAMMER: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 Hammer
HAMMER Grad: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 HammerGrad

Campaign ribbons:

American Summer Wipe, 2013: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 AmericanWipe2013
Operation Gray Cup: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 OpGrayCup

Example: SHIELD & HAMMER Sig Bar Contest! Get Creative & Get Paid!  - Page 2 MyRack

Evil_Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:25 pm

Those are nice and clean too. U want me to add them to the SHIELD sigs in the uniforms section?
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Elvis Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Good shit?
Sure, I have a template for them, so it's easy to make more

Evil_Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Done!
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Contest Closed and Locked.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top