Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Empty MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST

Post by Deonthe3rd Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Feds Bacon! Are you Proud and Horny?  Does the thought of the Federalist Party make you crave a brick of butter? Tell us why in this week's newspaper article contest!!

Winner's article will be put into the Top 5!! Also as a little extra incentive, the winner will also receive 5 gold Fed Shillings and 10 badass tanks for their efforts. Very Happy

Now I know what most of you are thinking... "Because I'm ProudHorny Deon, of course!"  I am looking for something a little more proud and hornier than that :P.  So go out there, crank up some motivational tunes (I recommend a joint :weed:lol) and tell us just how ProudHorny you are of the Feds

PS. Please all submissions must be turned in (here) by 6pm (West Coast Time Very Happy) on Friday.  

Disclaimer: Tyler, MR and JLo are hereby excluded from this contest. You are waaay to proud and horny :P.
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Empty Re: MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST

Post by MourningStar Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:47 pm

On it Yahoo 
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Empty Re: MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST

Post by MourningStar Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:35 am

Good shit?
Listen to this song whilst you read my story: https://youtu.be/r6V5DXk6TbA

Noticed I wasn't excluded in the small text, so here is my submission. Drinking 

Once upon a time there was a tiny eRep boy…
Alone in the new world and surrounded by unfamiliar sights and sounds. Scared… alone.
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Y7dLVvHxAvOapP3nlAGHDewnb0AVS5C_LdmohRYg_0vRgAzrphHzlLorH5UzMaNy9w2kafZQEDXtSGBrwk5yMxEJXaYKnScyVUvzlRyNDWLp20OmMsV8EhPC
All I knew was that this world was something I wanted to be apart of, and badly. Game mechanics at the time wouldn’t allow new players to join a party until you reached level 16 or so.
One day I was approached by a visionary… a symbol of Proud Horniness. Alexander Hamilton!
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST KDZBAasG2EoCioB6Ys4FuNZypL5A41w_x-DfGtMZz1P2o3RfL7OWFmrXemOnukX7qwa83zGwnHYz4v5lq93614Ox7uDxlpBgV6tUWMThvfBZx3gtS1MWZfJI
The Federalist Party called out to me, even though they were a sixth ranked party at the time, something about it just drew me to them. So I got into IRC and started talking with the likes of StKrems, citizenslave, Maykani, MitchRapp and others. I was hooked. I needed to be Proud… I needed to be Horny… I needed to be FED!
I registered on the forums and regularly visited IRC until the day I could actually join the party in-game.
Like any great community, I knew that you get back what you put in. So I immediately applied for a job with the Federalist Outreach Program. I was assigned to work under Maykani who was one of many Precinct Captains in the program. We mass mailed new players, such as myself, and let them know what was going on in the eUS and within the Federalist Party. “With such active outreach programs aimed towards new players”, I thought “this party is exactly what I wanted to join.”
Not long after being an active member in FoP and on IRC I was offered a position as a Precinct Captain of my own district, so of course I took it! I was moving up… I was becoming proud.
Then war struck…
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST ISJvy6oa-6J6XJViq7YObkI-wuFDHPocXzg6K6j3l0R4ymh1LlT3bx9HQIXvG96PSIHLz7r9bqWT9u4KiZA6HDA3ZFxu8JQTSY-GyWI4kfjamhn7WQxP-knM

I was called upon to do my civic duty as a Federalist and eUS citizen. I felt obligated to join  the likes of citizenslave, qubert18, MitchRapp, and TalioExtremist  to serve our country during Operation Polish Sausage. I had become a man.
From there spawned the beginnings of Easy Company. As their first Commander and organizer I knew I had found my place.  I had become horny.
Easy Company was started as a Federalist Party militia and as a new player retention tool. It quickly became a point of contention between older and newer party members. This was before Military Units were actually in the game. There was the eUS military which held most of the damage and high level players for the country and then there was Seal Team 6, which was a privately funded militia.. There were a few other militias active at the time which prompted the US to create the Office of Militia Support. OMS had been around for a while before Easy Company, and we were below their radar for a while. But the power of the Feds was not to be ignored for long!
My dealings with Easy Company as their CO had created a hunger that could only be satisfied with more activity!
Easy Company soon rose to be recognized by OMS as one of the three big militias which included Seal Team 6 and The Eagles.
The militia wasn’t enough though. I had to do more for the party I had fallen head over heals in love with. So I ran for congress.
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST OGwbBlAJcIID5KDzq3-dQjjO9P0-iaTx3FEDiWIRalK9SaIuWks2veLgE0B2lsKL7Oq4sd5e1ySMQBzdQW-6AwjkyaDe-7tJWEv8-V6Cz3VXDGXa6PulxsMl

During my eight consecutive months in congress, I was apart of the IES department and BFI, Bureau of Financial Intelligence. This gave me the idea to create and found the Federalist Bureau of Investigation to screen all incoming Feds/Militia/Congress members. It was important to know if we were the target of a  PTO or infiltrated by other parties or countries as the Feds were now in the top five parties. I also registered to vote in Real Life as a Federalist Party Member when applying for a new drivers license.
I continued to work and strive for Proud/Horniness with the Feds as the Federalist Military Director and Director of the FBI as well as remaining in congress, but this wasn’t enough. I needed to give more. Wanted to give more!
So I ran for Party President! Aaaaaaaaaand lost. Just kidding I got banned from the Forums and IRC. This outraged most of the party as they were apart of Easy Company and was done with no real reason or warning. Instead of causing havoc and ripping the party, I had suggested everyone put down their pitchforks and clubs and return to normal party business as it was all just a misunderstanding. Knowing full well it was intentional and deliberate I approached everyone in leadership minus the person that had done it and requested a reason as to why I was removed. When no one knew why, and had no reason to keep me out I was let back in and a warning was issued to the person who had done it. Two months later  however I ran for Party President… AND WON!
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST BD-kh_3bMbfzQmGtE23su4UAntZrYLzs4WDVmCqHBzGZ6tThlIKD8ANllxYLBsJxSiAVijb2nE1_3SL-dzfl3gDQ_ZZzcFm5C-opU1uOkG_vFapGjpdUqwIN
I became Fed
I then retired and took a year off to ponder what I had become. ( I burnt out ). Even during my “retirement” I would log into eRep every other month or so, and into IRC and chat up the late night crowd ( Usually I was drunk ) to see what was going on. A few months ago I began my slow ascent to activity again within the party I hold so dear. Finding out Easy Company had packed its stuff and left the party… I wondered what all these people in new SHIELD uniforms were doing running around. Turns out SHIELD was the new Federalist Militia. Instead of following the militia I had fought so hard to keep under Federalist control, I joined the new one knowing I could provide the same level of leadership and guidance I had for EZC. I became proud again.
Soon I was fighting the Polish devils and slaughtering the enemy of the eUS once again and was offered the position of Quartermaster. Seeing an opportunity to continue my long standing tradition of helping out the only party I have ever been apart of, I happily agreed. I was horny again.
Not wanting to slack off, and assume one role within this Old world that seemed so New to me four years prior, I was approached with the position of Director of Awesome within the Federalist party by our Butteriffic President, Tyler Bubllar. Without hesitation and with a smile on my face…
I accepted. I am Fed!
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Fedcir11

Last edited by MourningStar on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 am

*bump*
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:39 am

Good shit?
Back in 2009 I joined this game.  I fought in wars long lost and forgotten, I recall battlefields that are now part of museums, a cold strong wind would flow off the battlefields...

Evil minions brought up massive changes to the world as 2010 came in, I donated my entire fortune to my party at the time, and I can't say it was well spent or for what it went towards...

3 years pass the party I was in now ashes in the history of erepublik, its forums long torn down, lost in time like distant memories...

I look at the map and see something so horrible my heart grew heavy, things were not well in the old red white and blue.  Again a enemy was at its doorsteps again liberty freedom and the pursuit of happiness was at danger of being extinguished.

I thought to myself there must be something I can do, not for myself but for my nation....

While reading about PTOs and ATO's and so forth rising political concerns, I looked through the political parties... then I saw the Federalist Party and all doubts concerns washed away.

I knew I was home, as I clicked a new chapter in my life opened up, new chances, new victories, and endless ProudHorny 

I am a citizen of eUsa and this is my story.
-dk3dknight 10/03/2013

P.S. I havn't slept in 24 hours and this makes perfect sense at the moment.. Bacon!
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:05 am

MourningStar: "I also registered to vote in Real Life as a Federalist Party Member when applying for a new drivers license."

Now that is dedication. I think this man right here wins.
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:55 am

Great submissions so far folks!! Two Cents  Keep em coming!!!! ProudHorny MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 1369416746 

Kelly your talented butt better be working on one /me shakes fist. lol
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 am

I think I'll abstain from this particular contest in deference to the veterans. This is an awesome chance to learn some real history! All I've got is "you guys are neat; I like you."

On another note, whatever talents my butt may possess are exclusively for my boyfriend, lol.

...Oh wow, that was really crass. Sorry.

Last edited by Kelly J. Brown on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 am

Crass?
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Kelly J. Brown wrote:I think I'll abstain from this particular contest in deference to the veterans. This is an awesome chance to learn some real history! All I've got is "you guys are neat; I like you."

On another note, whatever talents my butt may possess are exclusively for my boyfriend, lol.

...Oh wow, that was really crass. Sorry.
meh, not crass, my wife thought it was funny lol
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Because we are all on different time zones and I would really like to read more of articles, I've have extended the deadline 4 hours. So instead of ending now (6pm PST) I'm gonna accept your articles here until 10pm. Very Happy Weed

Have fun with it everyone. I look forward to reading your submissions Very Happy
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 pm

I was going to ask if you could do this. I haven't even gotten home yet and even then I would need about an hour to write something.
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Told you we were brothers Very Happy I know what you need broseph Weed Have fun with it dude. That's the most important thing, have fun.
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aramec Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Looks like I'm 45 minutes too late to seeing this. :/ Ah well, I'll still put something up.
Aramec
Aramec
Court Jester

Character sheet
Character Name: Ursula Hasuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Edit:

Alighty folks. Thank you so much to all who participated. To those that didn't make the deadline, no worries, we will have many more contests I promise. In the mean time, swing on over to This Contest by dk3dknight for more spoils Very Happy. The deadline for this one is tomorrow afternoon. Have fun and good luck Very Happy

Winner will be posted tomorrow morning and have their article voted into the top 5 spot Very Happy. Good night till then Weed

Last edited by Deonthe3rd on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Good shit?
What can I say about the Federalist Party? Why would anyone ever want to join the Feds? What makes us so special? Some say it’s the community of people that do what they can to help both new and old players. Others say it’s the ambition to make our eCountry the best around. But what do I think?
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Flag_image_1

Being a Fed is about more than just being proud and horny for your party. It’s about working together to create a better new world. Being a Fed is not just about your party, but about your country.

Country > Party > Self.  

What does this mean anyway? About a month ago, I couldn’t have told you. As a young citizen I was unaware of the lengths people went to help our great nation. But I can see now that without these people working like a well oiled machine, not much would get done. But I digress.

The ultimate question is why I believe in the Feds. The simple answer is that they are just amazing. The Feds are a collection of minds helping others to achieve their goals. It all comes down to what you want out of this party. Whether this is to climb the political ladder or become the most popular, it’s all up to you. It’s what you make of the Feds that make the Feds so great. It’s each person and their skills of writing, communication, strategy, and political prowess that make the Federalist Party unstoppable. And you know what? That’s what makes me proud and horny. That is what makes me wake up every morning and “crave a brick of butter”.
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Yzsmf10
MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Federa10
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Bubblar Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Good shit?
I wrote this 5 months ago after the Fed Awards in May. It's how I want all new players in the Feds to feel.

I was all set to get this article written and rolled out last night, but the overtime I have been cranking out the last few weeks caught up with me.  While gathering my usual assortment of pictures I passed into a peaceful, proud, and horny sleep.  Well rested I am ready to crank out my literary awesomeness.  This will be an article of gracious acceptance, and thanks.

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Images4iz

Malarkey83, has selflessly assembled, and hosted a Fed Awards program the last 2 months.  As a fellow Fed I want to give Malarkey83 a shout out and a thank you, for taking the time to do this.  Sometimes it can seem like the Feds are so loaded with helpful, talented, and unselfish individuals, that their many individual acts of kindness and greatness get lost in a collage mosiac of awesome.

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 2013mtvmovieawardsshowl

During this month's Fed awards I won the Baby Fed of Gold!
It is an honor I happily and gratefully accept.  As I stated above, there are so many great Feds who do such good work, it is thrilling, and exciting to have my own small contributions be recognized.  In fact this was me the next day when someone stuck a mic in my face to ask my thoughts on the award.

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 20130515234706896933897

Now that I have composed myself:

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Keep-our-composure-o

I will use my hands in an article of thanks.   Before beginning I want to congratulate the other winners and nominees, your august company makes this award that much sweeter.  I would like to thank my fellow Feds, for having such a great community, it was and is my inspiration to work hard in my Fed Job, write articles to point out how great they are, and will be my inspiration going forward to serve in new jobs and write new articles.  The best part of the Fed community is how open and welcoming it is.  Even though many core Feds have been together a long time they have never once made me feel like an outsider.

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 20130516162554896933897

I also want to shout out Josh Frost,he has long been an ehero of mine.  Josh Frost has been a very generous and supportive mentor to me and I want to publicly acknowledge and thank him for that. Thank you JFrost! When JFrost offed himself, I panicked and abandoned an article on eRepublik's lack of redheaded hotties (a topic dear to my heart that I have yet to revisit), and posted an an urgent plea to the eUSA and my fellow Feds to shift course and save my hero.  Happily fingerguns was able to utilize the Power of Dio, and rezombify my fallen hero.  So lastly thank you to fingerguns and Jude Conners for bringing us the zombie cat!

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 20130516164857177549607

We just elected BigCdizzle, as the Federalist PP.  This will I think be the start of a major shift in the Feds and in the eUSA.  In my last article  I celebrated the lopsided results of the CP election.  I believe that big things are on the horizon.  I also believe these changes will be spearheaded by the Federalist Party.  Mark my words the second half of 2013 will be dominated by the Feds.

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Images5xmz

Shifting gears a tad.  Let's be honest UNITY blows.  It is my personal opinion that UNITY drives many voters and ecitizens right into the AFA and the arms of RGR.  We have handed him the mantle of the anti establishment candidate, he can claim to be the only real alternative to what the powers that be offer to the citizenry.  We have legitimized the AFA and ceded the moral high ground with the process we are currently using.  Everyone says Ajay is weakening and we need to hold on just a bit longer.  On the contrary I think abolishing UNITY would be the finishing blow to RGR's last vestiges of being the primary internal threat to our nation.

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 20130516175043177549607

I was planning on finishing this article, with an official request to Jakov for entry into the Best Friends Club.  However this has already been a long article, and something as srs as the Best Friends Club deserves its own article.  For now in conclusion as always:

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Facemoney

Last edited by Tyler Bubblar on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyler Bubblar
Tyler Bubblar
Lord of Butter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:18 pm

@Apollo and TB

Great articles guys!! Now we've got ourselves a competition Very Happy 45 minutes to submit something guys/gals. I have to step out for the night, but all entries submitted by the 10pm deadline will be accepted. The winner will be announced tomorrow morning after my morning bowl Very Happy

You guys are awesome... I just wanted you to know that Very Happy Weed
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 am

These are really fun to read.

Also: "collage mosiac of awesome..." new band name I call that! (/AndyDwyer)
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Alright alright alriiiiiiiggggght!!!!  The winner has been selected.  And the winner is.... drum roll please

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Riot_cop_drummed

Drinking MourningStar Drinking 

Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!

Please post your article on eRep so it can be voted into the Top sir Very Happy
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Good shit?
Drumroll!

Get it?!
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Woohoooo! Thank you so much. Means a lot. ProudHorny Now to celebrate with a drink!

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Funny-gifs-baby-chimpanzee-gets-dizzy-and-falls-over

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST 1333040745_drunk_chimp_on_a_wire

MEDIA CONTEST ***Why Do You Believe In The Feds?*** MEDIA CONTEST Chimp
Click me for the article my good Feds.
Indubitably 

Thank you all again for being so awesome and making it easy and fun to stay Proud/Horny!
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Deonthe3rd Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

twisted-pixel wrote:Drumroll!

Get it?!

lol I thought it was fuckin hilarious LOL 
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top