Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Post by nickbergman Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 am

It works, I'm naked wearing an American Flag it's perfect. It makes me horny it makes me proud to be Merican' where at least I know I'm free!!!
[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 3 Because_merica_thats_why_yard_sign-rb9f374a409414243b1eaedb945cf3f30_fomuw_8byvr_512
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

[Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1

Post by kyerby Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Representatives from the NUA approach the plant. Amongst them is a naked male with an American flag draped around him. His face is bloody as are other parts of exposed flesh. We find this so humorous that we dont consider him to be a threat and we let him in. We offer him a shower and clothing however he declines. We suppose he is a nudist. We forewarn him that if he exposes himself to Anna he will be shot on the spot.

After consultations with the NUA it is decided that the USA government will remain the official representatives of the USA. The members of the NUA will be granted a full pardon as well as full citizenship rights within the USA including the right to run for congress including the Presidency. The military members of the NUA become another branch of the USA military.

We explained to them the bickering they overheard was congress members seeking protection of their family and friends back home. Rational heads prevailed realizing we cant favor one savable state over all the others if we are to save the maximum number of civilians nationwide. A bill is passed to secure the nuclear power plants to prevent meltdowns which could cause a high number of casualties and a high rate of cancer among the surviving civilians. The bill establishes large diverse malls to be established as sanctuaries for civilians as they have supplies useful for both civilians and the military. The only dissenting vote is from Senator Harry Reid who wanted to add a clause declaring the state of Nevada a sanctuary for the desert tortoise. He fears ranchers cattle grazing on land they own are leading to extinction of the species. An amendment co-sponsored by over 200 house and senate members passes declaring any property and land Senator Reid owns as sanctuary for the desert tortoise. Reid announces his resignation from congress.

It is decided a victory party will be held at the nuclear power plant. There will be no cover charge for the party nor the party favors however donations if offered will be accepted. Duc, having secured a large stockpile of alcohol donates it to the party in exchange for free liquor for life. We secure and bring the food and energy drinks from the mall to the plant for the party. We bring large screen tvs to display music videos as well as pictures of American heroes who assisted in securing our ultimate victory. We also bring and hook up Bose Wave thx surround sound stereo speakers and JBL bass kickers we discovered in the mall. Per my instruction we bring color slides to the plant to attach to the strobes allowing for multicolor strobes to be part of the light show along with the led full 360 degree pan and tilt intelligent lights we hooked up around the perimeter of the base and the laser system. We bring some computers and program in hundreds of light effects. The light show will be human controlled to remain unpredictable. The controller chooses patterns and colors from the computer program. The members of our units with the led color changing flashlights are invited to use them as glow sticks. DJ Logical aka Kyerby brings Techniques turntables up to one of the sniper/lookout towers along with a sound board for cutting, scratching, phasing and other sound effects along with a computer with access to any style and type of music. The nudist wrapped in the American flag with the bloody face makes the 1st song request and DJ Logical blasts over the sound system a remix of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC3Kc1DXANU
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 pm

We let the troops know that we are 'so appreciative' of the food & water and 'so glad to find some place safe for the night'. We don't pour it on to thick, but we aren't exactly sure who to trust - civilian or military.

We will stay for now; a night, two at the most. We need to figure out what is going on. Helicopters shooting down helicopters; NUA or the true USA; what's with these armed civilians; "deny them the football". WTF? We need information.

The black suitcase is being carried just like any other piece of luggage, just part of the items we are trying to keep in order to survive. No way we are going to risk opening the suitcase here with so many people around. We see an open spot over near a corner. We set about claiming the space. I gather my group so we can talk quietly.

Afterwards, the children are to go find other children and 'play'. Kids talk to much, but not ours. They know when to talk and when to listen. The oldest girl sees another girl about her age sitting alone. She starts crying a little, takes her little sister's hand and goes over to 'make a friend'. As she approaches, we hear her say "Hi. Can we sit with you? I'm so scared and my parents won't tell me what's happening. It's not like I'm a little kid..."

The 3 boys see a group of other boys kicking a ball around, so they go over to 'join in'. We hear one of our boys say, "I don't know what the fuck is happening, but all these weapons are so cool..."

The men go in separate directions; they aren't new to collecting information. One wife sees a small group of ladies, so she wanders over to chat. "Shes just so glad to finally see other people..." The other two wives stay with our stuff. I wander around a bit, slowly making my way towards the civilian leader. Maybe I can 'make a friend' and find out what the hell is happening.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Good shit?
@kyerby

kyerby's Ending

You wake up apparently you partied so hard you must have dozed off...
While you struggle to raise your head, and there you see NUA and USA forces still partying from the peace conference.

You really did it you think... somehow someplace you managed to save everyone... against all the odds... against what seemed to be reality in your head, you had beaten the odds...  You walk off victorious...

A large bus drives up to your compound, the myth busters come out and start helping out to celebrate the new holiday, New Independence Day, which represented the turning point in humanity's struggle against the Zombie Apocalypse, where humanity decided that petty disagreements were below them...  The party was on such massive scales but records of it indicated it to make all other parties that have ever occurred to be a simple footnote...

After the partying had been settled the country now more united, freed the rest of nations of zombies and reformed the world under the United Earth and began massive improvements of science and literature, soon off creation of space stations and faster then light capable space ships began to appear as the United Earth began colonization of distant star systems...

This is the end of kyerby's noble journey to save America...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 pm

@BamaBettie
You discover kyerby died during the raid of Fry's Electronics, his group is located at the power plant, the current group leader is a girl named Anna, she is said to be quite skilled leader.

The rest of the information you have collected shows that both locations are secure and seem to be friendly, and are actively working to rebuild civilization. The military units appear to answer and hold themselves accountable to the civilians. There seems to be no martial law, and free allowances to leave at the users discretion.

Its seems the large group of armed citizens represent each local government and the military units follow there suggestions and even work together to accomplish larger goals.

You finally found Duc (the civilian leader) he smiles and offers his congrats for making your way across on open terrain. You ask about arranging transportation to the power plant, he informs you that they are about to send a convoy of transports to swap what he has too much of for what they have too much of... Though he notes there would be plenty of room on the convoy, you would be expected to work for your seats and thus help protect the convoy.

With your meeting concluded you begin to wonder... do you head to the power plant by convoy or by foot or do you just say screw it and come up with a new plan?

BamaBettie the decision is yours...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Knowing my group so well, and hearing that this Duc fella very likely has a nice stash of good liquor. We're gonna stay at the mall. Cheers!
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 pm

@BamaBettie
What is the fate of the football?
Or have you decided to say screw it and hide the football?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

After a number of nights of heavy drinking, I finally wake up one morning with a relatively clear head. Except for the nagging thoughts about the black suitcase and the dead man's last words about a damn football. 'What the hell was he on about?'

Over the next couple of days I think about opening the suitcase. But my thoughts always stop me: 'do I really want to know what's in there?'  YEAH.  'But it must be pretty damn big for that man to be willing to die for it. So do I really want that kind of responsibility; whatever it is.'

Finally the families all chat about what we want out of this new country. For ourselves and for their kids. We all know it isn't living in the mall compound the rest of lives. We all want our place with lots of space. A place to live, to grow a garden, to let the kids grow up.

So we finally agree to make our way to the power plant. To see if we can get any final answers to what happened. 'As if it really matters now.' I'm tempted to either bury or burn the suitcase, but finally decide to take it along.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 pm

You decide that since Duc has made no aggressive motions towards you it would be safe to take him on a offer for transport to the power plant as that would kill alot of time heading out there.

You and your group have a pretty nice ride to the power plant, quite uneventful but the path is so heavily patrolled which has lowered the zombie risk for the route.

You make your inside the guarded stone walls of the power plant you find the farms are coming very nicely, you see Anna assisting in the farming, she has a unusual pistol strapped to her leg with a even more unusual scope....

According to the survivors of the base Anna is in charge after kyerby died during the raid on the Fry's store some naked zombie attacked him... The survivors think she is either 14 or 15 they met her at the raid of Home Depot she seemed well off back then and a good shot. kyerby put her in charge of the farms she seems knowledgeable of science, there are whispers that her parents were doctors but no one has any proof of that. The one thing confirmed was that her parents died during the zombie Apocalypse and she made her way alone...

You see her eying the NUA helicopter convoys with determination and anger...

You are uncertain what she is thinking but you can tell she is the unquestioned leader of the place, the military officers respect her and call her Ma'am, the civilians look up to her, how did she gain there respect so quickly you wonder...

Now that you are here BamaBettie, what do you do?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Overall the people seem friendly and welcome us in. But I certainly didn't miss the look in Anna's eyes. I'm not sure if it was toward us or the NUA convoy. And I know the feeling. Something still doesn't sit completely right with me about the NUA.

I can't keep the helicopter scene out of head. And I'll never forget the man who died on the ground in front of me. He was running away from someone; and he was willing to die for whatever is in this suitcase.

Some of the people offer to set us up for the evening and give us dinner. We are appreciative of that. We decide to settle in for an easy evening, get a little rest and simply observe. We'll start 'making friends' in the morning.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Duc Lebowski Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:08 am

dk3dknight wrote:@Duc Lebowski

[Concerns on transportation]
Each deuce and a half can hold 5,000lbs off road or 10,000lbs on road according to its specs, Commander Lewisky gives a sarcastic smile and says you can take those numbers and double it,  so we shouldn't have any problems moving survivors, oh we also have the apc's, we could call for support from the nearby bases they could bring in some hawks (the bases have received forces from every arm of the service...
(Blackhawks Army, Seahawks Marines, Pavehawks Airforce)

[Note from dk, my father always calls them deuce and a half, but there now called the m-35]

[Further notes about Hueys]
The New United America were using Bell UH-1Y Venom (also known as Super Huey)
They were mounted with 2x 70mm Hydra Rocket pods and 2x Gatling Guns, though they can be configured differently.  According to Lewisky the crew did not appear to be marines... which he found kinda confusing.

[Report on Power Plant]
Lewisky thanks you for checking out the power plant, he wants to finish getting the defenses up and the more hands will make the work go by quicker.  He sends 4 troopers to accompany you and 3 crew to drive the humvees and of course 3 humvees, he also sends a deuce in a half with you incase of survivors...

You and your forces drive up to the powerplant to find the american flag flying, and large form of defenses including US troops and Civilians, you see snipers and what seems to be a well fortified position.

You hedge your bet and take a white flag and attach it to a stick, you figure you might as well parlay to find out whats going on, 2 troopers and yourself walk up to the power plant.

The defenders have there guns aimed but not directly at you, the gate opens and kyerby and a few other civilians pop out, well Duc Lebowski he says, you found civilization... he says with a wide smile on his face.

You and kyerby sit down and discuss whats been going on, you share information about the New United America, and he discusses the situation with the power plant, they seem have large volume of non food supplies (tools, heavy equipment, electrical components, planting supplies)

He takes you on a tour of the plant and you see scientist developing various kinds of well your not sure what there developing but they are developing stuff or arguing it all looks the same to you.

kyerby shows you there farm, you see a small girl named Anna who is shouting orders to people much older then herself, she seems to be the one in charge of the farm...  From what you can judge the farm seems to be doing well, you wonder if kyerby had considered crop rotation....

Your assessment is that both locations seemed secure and that survivors could be brought to either locations.  You wonder though can you trust kyerby? On the other hand he seems to be doing well.

You return to the mall with the report to the Commander.

[Report From Commander Lewisky]
While you were out they managed to finish work on the 5 walls of barb wire and 3 walls of sandbags around the base they are preparing more concrete foundations to form permanent walls around the base those should be finished in a week.

One of his scouting parties found a Abandoned Army Storage Area  they found 12 M163's (Vulcan Anti Aircraft on modified M-113 Armored Body)  While these have been out of service for a long time there guns would very effective against zombie swarms.

[Interjection]
You wonder if you send some of these to kyerby to help him...

Duc the group looks to you what do you do?

Kyerby seems to be serious and capable. Nevertheless, the situation seems under control and it's under the commander's responsibility to send troops and stuff.

To my mind, we should ask Kyerby if help is needed in the nuclear plant. Meanwhile, we should send troops to secure the airport and to ensure supplies drop from the other coast. We'll be in dire strait if we can't have supplies.
Duc Lebowski
Duc Lebowski

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm

@BamaBettie
You find that there seems to be a different atmosphere at the plant, it doesn't have as many military guarded it but seems to be just well defended, civilians seem to pull militia duty, you notice a more serious tone then the one felt at the mall.

People still enjoyed alcoholic beverages in makeshift taverns but there was no public intoxication, in general there seemed to be a higher public order, but you noticed nothing that seemed to force that, its possible that people here have taken the Apocalypse a bit more serious.

One of the younger children of your group seems to slip off at night, you later find that he was visiting the leader of the plant Anna. He arranged a group dinner with Anna and some of her close advisors...

You realize this was the best way to find out about Anna and maybe collect some useful information.

During the dinner you ask about NUA, her eyes grow big as if caught off guard then she resets her posture and says she would rather not talk about them. (one of the advisers whispers something into her ear) Well she says, we did receive a message from Dark Frost the leader of NUA, we also received a message from General Sky.... she motions to a communication officer who brings in a tv with a dvd player connected to it, she shows you two videos...

[Report from General Sky]
Hello kyerby this is General Sky representing the surviving members of the United States Government if you receive this message we need your help... Members of NUA have rescued the Secretary of State from a nearby NUA installation.. Once they found out they were holding a member of the US government against there will they contacted us and planned out a rescue mission I heard they were going to report to the power plant and link up with local forces there as those forces were under the direct orders of the president.

We have lost contact with the rescue party if you find them please get them back to us... we implore you.

[Report from DarkFrost]
Hello kyerby I AM DARK FROST! I am the President of NUA and while I admit we held the secretary captive it was to get the launch codes. Ill be honest and most direct, look around you, how the hell did this get so bad I ask you? Those fools in Washington failed to save this nation, they bickered as millions of Americans died...

No no My good friend its time we moved on its time for a new America its time for a new set of ideals I promise action... what can your USA promise you... excuses lies.. meh

There is only one way this country will survive and that is through us.. with superior firepower we shall reign a new and crush those that get in our way... that is the true American spirit...

If you find the secretary kill em... and be done with his failed government...

[end of reports]

Anna mentions that she doesn't know where the secretary of state was, or why he was so important to General Sky, she knows that Duc has received supplies from NUA but NUA other then Dark Frost's demands that we kill the secretary of state has offered us nothing else.. (you notice a hidden anger with the NUA)

Anyway that is all we know about whats going on, but without the secretary of state or whatever he had with him I don't really see the point on further investigations, Duc is the only one with the military hardware to properly patrol the desert we don't have those kind of resources without jeopardizing the plant.

(The memories of the the man in the suit... was he the secretary of state, that might be why he was in the NUA helicopter and why they shot him down...) Should you tell Anna what you discovered?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 pm

@Duc
[Notice]
kyerby has died during a raid on a frys electronics facility. Anne has taken over the facility.

[Notice]
Another group of survivors visited they stayed a few weeks and left for the nuclear power facility on one of your convoys.

[Notice]
They seemed to be carrying a odd looking suitcase...

[Intercepted Communications From Unknown Sectors]

[Report from Unknown]
Hello kyerby this is General Sky representing the surviving members of the United States Government if you receive this message we need your help... Members of NUA have rescued the Secretary of State from a nearby NUA installation.. Once they found out they were holding a member of the US government against there will they contacted us and planned out a rescue mission I heard they were going to report to the power plant and link up with local forces there as those forces were under the direct orders of the president.

We have lost contact with the rescue party if you find them please get them back to us... we implore you.

[Report from Unknown Sector]
Hello kyerby I AM DARK FROST! I am the President of NUA and while I admit we held the secretary captive it was to get the launch codes. Ill be honest and most direct, look around you, how the hell did this get so bad I ask you? Those fools in Washington failed to save this nation, they bickered as millions of americans died...

No no My good friend its time we moved on its time for a new america its time for a new set of ideals I promise action... what can your USA promise you... excuses lies.. meh

There is only one way this country will survive and that is through us.. with superior firepower we shall reign a new and crush those that get in our way... that is the true american spirit...

If you find the secretary kill em... and be done with his failed government...

[end of reports]

[Reports from scouts]
A downed NUA helicopter was found, one body had a ID Chip that recognized as Secretary of State, the others were unrecognized as members of the NUA Military.

[Moral Reports]
There is a deep concern of accepting supplies from the NUA as they may not be the official goverment, several troops suggest contacting General Sky...

The people Are unsure who they should support, NUA sent them supplies and kept them fed while the US government is official what have they done for yall?

You realize you can't send people out to the Airport until you figure out where your loyalties lie, do you support the NUA or do you support the good old USA...

[Report From Military Commander]
He suggest if you decide to support NUA that no Vulcans are sent there way, but if we decide to support USA we should send half in case NUA make a action against them...

The commander also suggests the reason Sky hasn't contacted us is perhaps did not want to put us in such a difficult position, we already accepted supplies from the NUA....

The group looks to you Duc what do you do... ?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

You kill me off in his scenario too. Sigh. I enjoy how my storyline went best.  [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 3 228276070 
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Actually Duc and Bettie are sharing a scenario what happens in one is happening to the other which means the final outcome will outcome them both.

Originally yall 3 were sharing the same scenario... but you had a desired outcome that was very different then what I planned, so I gave you the ending the ending you desired, and so Ive spent hours planning on the new direction that your not here to fulfill that party of the plot. Either Bettie or Anna will fulfill the last requirement to end this scenario... this has resulted in more character for Anna.

Duc can either help, or worsen Bettie and Anna's position...

Which was part of the original plan but that I had skipped cause we were in the process in closing this... but I feel it makes sense to bring back the element, and this adds a certain level of stress...

Does Duc support Bettie or will he act against her....
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:16 pm

You planned upon killing me off all along? That would have been quite stressful.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:20 pm

I could have had my scientists discover me and perform a medical experiment they received input from Anna to perform and bring me back to life..not as a zombie though.

By the way, Happy Birthday!  [Contest] Hypothetical Week 2 Day 1 - Page 3 198394558 
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Thank You,
Actually it was never my intention to kill you, but I didn't think it fair if
I started manipulating a kyerby alternative universe character around.

I wanted you to have your cake and eat it, but I also want to see where
my cake was going... but also not in any way messing with your cake.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:47 am

Since I am killed by a bloody zombie I feel this song is appropriate for my situation in that scenario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzP_oWdbMo
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:21 pm

I'm surprised by both Anna's clear hate of the NUA (though she tries to hide it) and the videos we just viewed. But I can't blame her; even though the NUA has done nothing but help us, a nagging feeling just doesn't trust them.

Initially I try to ask a few questions: "When was the last communication from General Sky?" "Do we have a way to contact him?" "Do we know anything at all about the Sec of State?" And make a few observations just to try and gather further information: "Seems that some of the NUA are actually loyal to the USA, but others are loyal only to this Dark Frost."

But in the end I decide not to mention the downed helicopter, dead man and his last words or the suitcase. We thank Anna for dinner and her hospitality. We let her know that we are just as confused by those videos as she is. And we take our leave.

Once we get back to our space, the dad takes his son aside and has a 'man to man' talk. We have to know what he has shared with Anna and what Anna has shared with him. At the end of their talk, the dad is pretty convinced that his son didn't give any information away. And his soon as adamant that we can trust Anna. I'm not 100% convinced of either of those things, but I could also just be paranoid from the all the stress and uncertainty.

The one thing I do know for sure, it is time to open the suitcase and finally see what is inside; regardless of the consequences.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 am

@BamaBettie
Anna gives you a warm smile one you can tell she means, she lets you know that they have received a few messages from the US government but they were not directed towards us, something about a new president being sworn in because no one could find the secretary of state.

You find out from Anna, while Duc has received supplies from NUA the plant has not received any support from NUA, this is probably why General Sky contacted us, he sees us neutral... but it will be a cold day in hell when I let one of those NUA Helicopters land here... (Her face shows some great anger and some personal hurting)

The boy from your group (similar age as Anna) looks at her with a look of concern and you notice Anna seems to catch her herself and calm down... A warm but tired smile returns to her face.

Anna kinda signs.. after......... well... she says btw General Sky left us a way to contact him she takes a piece of paper and writes quite elequantly the following number 1.000.47 Alpha 1 Freq 2217 and to ask for Nesting Eagle....

(You can tell that she had a prior meeting with the NUA that has left her quite scorned and distrustful of NUA, your also surprised that only Duc has received any support from NUA, and even with kyerby ran the facility they received no support and were essentially on there own minus some of the trading that kyerby and Duc were doing, which has continued under Anna....)

She answers your next question with a puzzled look on her face, other then that he is missing.... im not sure why they want us to find him... Im guessing there is more then the person that is missing but your guess is as good as mine, and until General Sky feels like telling me what else is at stake im not willing to put the plant in danger. If its important though... (she seems torn) I worry that whatever "else" is missing is more important then the lives of this power plant and the bastard is pulling secret squirrel on us... and by the time anyone tells me the costs will become so much higher...

She answers your next question about the mix loyalty of NUA, with a direct and broad statement with a bit of cruelty oozing from it... "I think the NUA is just some power hunger corporate weasels that tricked some people into believing they were the official government, and they see this zombie Apocalypse as some kind of good time to stage a coop on the real government, causing the government to be even less effective then it already was... and the government is too busy fighting the coop to fix this situation...." she kinda stops and takes a breath... "anyway that is my two cents"

She then continues on... I think Dark Frost represents Jacobs Frost the owner of one of the bigger colaborations of Private Military Corporations, (she places extra emphasis on her last words of the question) OVERSEAS... he never really had any stake here in the States.... his helicopters those colors aren't ares, his troopers armors.. we've seen them they aren't US issued.. and its not the kind of armor our own PMC's used... (she seems to feel she has answered that question and moves on)

A warm smile returns she tilts her head slowly, I know its a lot and its deep but we none of us know enough to act on any of this... I just hope General Sky gets off his high horse and let the other shoe drop... cause the other shoe might be stakes that are too high to do anything but go all in....

You can tell she is not stupid, she is worried but there is nothing she can do, she doesn't know enough to act on anything she knows.

After a man on man conversation with the boy, you discover he did not reveal anything, and further more she didn't ask him any questions... you realize as the leader she's very isolated and perhaps even a bit lonely, she can't be friends with her subordinates.. or maybe its the other way around.

You noticed she is more warm and friendly around the boy, perhaps acting more normal and lowering the leader cloak she holds so close to her...

You find that the boy learned that her parents worked in the CDC and were working to find a cure for the zombie plague and that they died while at the CDC....

You decide its time to open the 'Football' you insert both sets of keys and turn them the suitcase opens... you see a computer display light up, its asking for command codes you see a world map on the display.

One of the men of the group recognize the device as the Nuclear Football given to the president, it can order nuclear stirkes around the world... Whatever is left of the Silos.... Without the codes this suitcase is useless but most likely Either Government would have the launch codes.... Is this why they wanted it you ask...

A huge weight is now on your shoulders.... Anna might be able to help you, but she can't if you don't tell her, Duc might help you but you don't know where his alliances stand, millions of ideas and plans enter your head, you decide there is no going back this might be one of the most important decisions you have ever had to make, perhaps the continued existence of this country was now in your hands... the suitcase now seemed to gain large amounts of weight...

BamaBettie what is your decision?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:27 am

I placed you in charge should something happen to me. Dont let me down Anna! My spirit is watching over you.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:07 pm

We just all stand there looking at the display lights....

My brain is screaming.'This is what I've been truckin' around all this time? Basically the end of the effin' world.' 'That had to be the Sec of State in the crashed helicopter; there is no doubt in my mind now.'

'Who can I trust? Anna seems like a good kid who wants to do the right thing.' 'Ha! A kid. She is the only thing holding this little world together.' 'What about Duc? Never could get an exact read on him, but he always seemed like a decent enough guy.' 'Maybe he just took supplies from the NUA because that was the easiest way for his people and mall compound to survive.'

I take a deep breath and tell Anna we need to talk. Alone. 'She may trust her advisers, but I don't know these people or which side they are on. Haha... sides... Damn I'm tired.'
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Anna raises an eyebrow and makes a motion with her arm, her advises stand and depart without a word.

You are alone, you place the suitcase and open it to show her knowing that now that Pandora's box was open there was no going back.

She sighs, resting her head on the table, "General sky... the other shoe has finally dropped...."
She resets her posture and then says, "Look im going to offer my suggestion, then you tell me what you want to do, ill back you either way, cause the stakes here are way too... if the secretary trusted you with this who am I to question it... damn seems like some twisted fate..."

This is what I feel you should do, I lend you our radio you call General Sky, don't mention locations we have a map with prearranged locations, he will call out one of those nav points you go and hand it over to him he gets it to the USA president and this nightmare can finally end.

Dark Frost will most likely intercept the message which is why ill contact him and inform him that I have betrayed you and acquired the suitcase... (im going to have one of my engineers build a duplicate (externally) and ill arrange to make the fake delivery to him.

The fake will be a filled with "special presents" that will prevent anyone from acting on it, without this distraction Dark Frost might attack the plant in force in retaliation... but by doing this we buy time so whatever retaliation comes US forces will be able to answer it.

I believe this plan will do what needs to be done and work to best protect innocent lives...

Now if you want to give it to the NUA... that is fine, ill respect your decision but either way Dark Frost will need to be taken off the table. A logical side will use the football to quell this rebellion without firing one nuke, he might fire them off just cause... he has acted against the best interests of this country...

What many people don't know is that the CDC was quite close to a cure to the Zombie disease, when Dark Frost found out he attacked the CDC, he killed everyone and burned the research and destroyed the databases he did something else to the networked computers but im not sure what it was.

Anyone who is willing to let millions die so not to interrupt his coup should not be in power.. so its in my overzealous opinion that whoever you give the football to that Dark Frost is not the one we give it to one way or another directly...

Okay now that I have stated everything of worth... let me know what you want to do, regardless ill support you, we can't risk not working together on this... the stakes are too big to act independently..

BamaBettie Anna looks to you for your next course of action, regardless what it is, you know she's got your back.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 pm

While I enjoy reading this I wonder if there is ever going to be a day 2.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top