Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win!

Post by dk3dknight Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:35 pm

@Apollo
There are several votes but I might be blocked from my original intent.
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win!

Post by DylanBAS Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

So Raidoh is dead now?
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Saraht0ga Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

According to the first post, we need a majority vote for someone to actually be lynched (which WookyJack stated is 7 votes). Raidoh has more votes at the moment than Eli, but not enough to actually lynch him. Once our time is up according to our wonderful game master, if no one has reached the required number, there will be no lynch, and the first night will start. That's when certain people can perform actions, and we can try to figure out who's good/bad/etc. Then we can try to talk it out/vote on a lynch on the next day.
Saraht0ga
Saraht0ga

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Saraht0ga wrote:According to the first post, we need a majority vote for someone to actually be lynched (which WookyJack stated is 7 votes). Raidoh has more votes at the moment than Eli, but not enough to actually lynch him. Once our time is up according to our wonderful game master, if no one has reached the required number, there will be no lynch, and the first night will start. That's when certain people can perform actions, and we can try to figure out who's good/bad/etc. Then we can try to talk it out/vote on a lynch on the next day.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:13 pm

5 hours left.
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

DylanBAS wrote:So Raidoh is dead now?

Sadly no.... the forces of evil have plotting against me in removing Raidoh from our sights... ah we only seem to have 3 votes of the 7 and that means only 5 have voted... Truely sad.....

I ask you good sir.. think of the children when those monsters lobbying about...

Hurry before night fall I encourage my comrads before the monsters have a chance to wipe us out...
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:21 pm

I vote we all take cyanide.
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:28 pm

And so the town could not decide what to do the first day which ended up leading nowhere. Maybe tomorrow will prove more fruitful...

It is Night 1. Please submit your night actions to me via PM. Night will last 48 hours or less depending on submissions. Please do not talk, but go to sleep.
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 pm

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 3 The_Mafia_Boss

All you oldfgts wake up to a disturbing discovery.  As you gather around to discuss the new day you realize one of you are missing.  

After looking around you all notice dk3dknight has not shown up.  You all go to where he was sleeping and immediately see blood all over the ground, surrounding his lifeless body.

dk3dknight, the oldfgt townie Malarkey83, is dead.

It is now Day 2.  

The required amount of votes to lynch is now 6.  You may now begin discussion.

Note: The dead do not speak.  If you are dead in the game, you are dead in RL.  
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by thdomster94 Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:54 am

Vote: IndexInfinity He was obviously trying to convince us all to take cyanide so that we would kill ourselves while he faked it, making his job easier and allowing the mafia to complete its mission.
thdomster94
thdomster94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Shit, he's on to me.

Vote: thdomster94 he's clearly evil, just look at that smiley face.
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Saraht0ga Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Hm. You two are pretty quick to jump at each others' throats and try to lynch. That's questionable behavior.

I SUSPECT YOU BOTH NOW. I will vote for no one until you two justify your goodness.
Saraht0ga
Saraht0ga

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:04 pm

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 3 Funny-pictures-kitten-acts-innocent
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Saraht0ga Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Omg that's beautiful. Okay I can't vote for IndexInfinity now. Except you DID suggest cyanide. But then thdomster was very quick to jump on the voting bandwagon.

I don't even know what's going on in this game.

Poor DK, died so suddenly and violently in the night. I guess the question is, do I think Index or thdomster were involved? Not sure at the moment. We need some more people to chime in with opinions and theories.
Saraht0ga
Saraht0ga

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 pm

I think Saraht0ga is trying to take suspicion off herself by accusing others so vigorously.

Seems pretty suspicious...
[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 3 Tumblr_m3gpwdYnJF1r0jaje
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Elvis Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:40 am

omg, they killed DK...you bastards!

I have to agree, it's pretty suspicious that Index has cyanide laying around his house...seems like something no law-abiding person would have access to. And I think Satan himself invented the idea of the cute cat meme

Vote: IndexInfinity

Evil_Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:59 am

6 votes are required to lynch.

Votes to lynch:

IndexInfinity - 2 (thdomster94, Evil Elvis)

thdomster94 - 1 (IndexInfinity)
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by thdomster94 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:47 am

To clarify my goodness, enjoy this picture of cute puppies. Which are obviously cuter than kittens.
[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 3 Boxer-puppies-pictures
thdomster94
thdomster94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndexInfinity Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:17 am

Can't even post good photos. Clearly the sign of a murderer.
IndexInfinity
IndexInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Elvis Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Copyright theft is also the work of a criminal-type...I'm rethinking my vote :)

Evil_Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Talio Extremist Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Mod rule...I vote for IndexInfinity
Talio Extremist
Talio Extremist

Back to top Go down

Post by Saraht0ga Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 am

Eh why not, I'm joining the mob.

RABBLE RABBLE

vote: IndexInfinity
Saraht0ga
Saraht0ga

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanBAS Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:36 am

Vote:thdomster94
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by thdomster94 Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:13 am

To be clear, it's not exactly copyright theft otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell that i'd stolen it. ;)
thdomster94
thdomster94

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 am

6 votes are required to lynch.

Votes to lynch:

IndexInfinity - 3 (thdomster94, Evil Elvis, saraht0ga)

thdomster94 - 2 (IndexInfinity, DylanBAS)

Note: Talio's vote does not count.

bold your votes. Re-check the rules.
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top