Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win!

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win!

Post by Paul Proteus Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 pm

DylanBAS wrote:Ahhh. Guys, Paul Proteus is the Mafia Don. Guess how I know?

What? Hogwash. If I was Mafia you'd already be dead, clearly.
Paul Proteus
Paul Proteus
Triumvirate of Shadow Meta Lords

Character sheet
Character Name: Banach-Tarski

Back to top Go down

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 5 Empty Re: [Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win!

Post by Evil_Elvis Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 am

How is that strange? I was starting to suspect Eli, and so I was surprised when I saw that he was killed. Back to the drawing board, I guess.

I think the only way Dylan would "know" Paul is or isn't anything would be if he was mafia himself. Or he's trying to use reverse psychology. Either way... Vote: DylanBas

Evil_Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:05 am

This is quite confusing, thinks dk3dknight 2.
Can yall better explain your votes?
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanBAS Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 am

Guys, I'm seriously not the Mafia. If you must know, I'm a cop. I get to investigate people at night. Paul Proteus is Pizza The Hut! The Mafia Boss!
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanBAS Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 am

You know Paul is going to kill me tonight if you guys don't get him. If I die tonight, the blood will be on your hands
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanBAS Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 am

Vote: Paul Proteus
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Proteus Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 am

I'm not entirely sure why I'm being slandered here, but

Vote Dylan No need to die "tonight" ^_^
Paul Proteus
Paul Proteus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanBAS Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:38 am

For all the other cops that may be out there, investigate Paul. You will see.
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Proteus Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Mhm, go for it, we'll see
Paul Proteus
Paul Proteus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Vote DylanBAS

He is so trying to take suspicion off of himself. Although saraht0ga is kind of suspicious herself by defending a possible Mafia member. But for now, it is clearly obvious DylanBAS is in the mafia.
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by thdomster94 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Vote: DylanBAS
thdomster94
thdomster94

Back to top Go down

Post by Saraht0ga Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Either literally everybody who posted before me is mafia and voting to save Paul because Paul actually is mafia, or Dylan is making things up. I'm going to keep being blindly loyal to Paul though because he's my favorite, so I'll change my vote.

Unvote Evil_Elvis

Vote DylanBAS
Saraht0ga
Saraht0ga

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:09 pm

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 5 Skull_and_crossbones

The day quickly passed by as accusations were thrown around.  The town majority just weren't cashing the checks Dylan was writing.

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 5 The_crocoduck_custom_invitations-r993e1f6ec3d44b48a0bdfbbd752dee13_8dnd0_8byvr_324

DylanBAS, the oldfgt Dr. Luis Sentieiro, a town cop, has been lynched.

It is Night 3.

Please submit your night actions to me via PM. Night will last 48 hours or less depending on submissions. Please do not talk, but go to sleep.
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Shocked [Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 5 3373823606  😢 
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:28 pm

[Game] Oldfgt Mafia GAME OVER - Mafia Win! - Page 5 RdhgqCx

The tides turned quickly for the town, but not in their favor.  The Mafia Don was ousted with the lynching of the town's cop.  The oldfgts had one chance left to hold majority over the scum.  However, the doctor of the town did not protect the Mafia's next target.

dk3dknight 2.0 had protected saraht0ga, to ensure she came to no harm.  The Mafia considered taking out saraht0ga tonight, but opted for dk3dknight 2.0  As dk3dknight 2.0 was guarding saraht0ga three suited figures approached from the darkness.  dk3dknight did not hide or turn and run.  He stood his ground firmly ensuring saraht0ga came to no harm.  Although his effort was courageous the Mafia Don Paul Proteus had the pleasure of dispatching the doctor himself.

The 9mm bullet sprayed saraht0ga with blood and the ground behind dk3dknight, as it flew through the poor doctor's skull.  saraht0ga screamed as the Don and Goons behind him grinned, realizing they now outnumbered the town.

The town is no longer majority and the scum have claimed victory.

The game is over.  The Scum have won Oldfgt Mafia!

Winners: Paul Proteus, Apollo221 and Evil Elvis.

A list of characters and roles will be posted later. (they are on my laptop at home).

But now is the time to discuss anything you want.  If you want to claim your role here you can do that as well.  I hope the game was enjoyable for a first trial run!

My thoughts will be posted later as well!

necro necro necro necro
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Fk ya, didnt lost a single Mafia. High fives for Paul Proteus and Evil Elvis!

Sincerely,
Apollo221
Mafia Badass
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Proteus Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:37 pm

o/
Paul Proteus
Paul Proteus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigCDizzle Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Of course Paul os a criminal... I should have known.
BigCDizzle
BigCDizzle
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Proteus Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Yeah I wasn't even subtle lol
Paul Proteus
Paul Proteus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saraht0ga Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 pm

HOW DID THIS HAPPEn oh right nobody listened to me when I got suspicious of Evil Elvis with literally no evidence
Saraht0ga
Saraht0ga

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:52 pm

This was so epic. We need to do this again.
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Here is the original doc of player's roles!

Town

asdf raidoh - fingerguns - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1384027
- Town
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

asdf thdomster94 - chocolate mcskittles - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1441072
- Town
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

adsf IndexInfinity - st krems - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1392349
- Town

asdf DylanBAS - dr luis sentieiro - URL
- The Cop is a role that has the ability to investigate players at Night to discern their alignment. Players who are investigated are not told as much.

asdf eliwood_sain - greene12 - URL
- Town

asdf dk3dknight - malarkey83 - URL
- Town

asdf Talio Extremist - Deepchill - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3046068
- Doctor - Active abilities
A Doctor is a role that targets a player at Night to protect that player from a single kill made during that Night. They are not told if their protection was successful. Protection from a single kill means that if multiple players try to kill someone, they will not be saved by one Doctor's protection.
Doctors are not allowed to self-target.

Mafia

Evil Elvis  - Pizza the Hut - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1456866 - fake claim Joe Lansing
- Mafia Goon
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Note: A mafia group typically shares a kill. More than one Mafia faction can exist.

Paul Proteus - Chickensguys - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3117980 - fake claim Mourning Star
- Mafia Godfather
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Note: A mafia group typically shares a kill. More than one Mafia faction can exist.

WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Apollo was subbed in as another Mafia Goon, but apologies, in my haste I forgot to give him an alias! Paul and Evil Elvis were Pizza the Hut and Chickensguys :p
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 pm

I see how it is Wooky. :(
Forget about Apollo.
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Elvis Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 am

fuhgeddaboutit

Evil_Elvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top