Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access. Empty Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access.

Post by Liracy Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:07 am

(New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.)

'Sup guys? Been playing the game on and off since 2009. (Mostly off til recently) Been in the Fed's discord for awhile now and figure I should get involved in the forums. I haven't done much in this game on the political side, mostly focusing on both the news module and the combat (Air Force) modules. I figure if I want to fully enjoy the game I might as well dabble here as well, no? I'm online quite often, and if not in game I have discord on my phone almost 24/7. Don't hesitate to @ me if you need me. Always looking for new ways to help, ESPECIALLY new players and retaining them to the game. Also, can't post my profile link here for some reason but uh.. 

en/citizen/profile/1766988

Liracy

Back to top Go down

Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access. Empty Re: Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access.

Post by Hale Kane Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:44 am

I'll get you access!
Hale Kane
Hale Kane
Special Pony
Special Pony

Back to top Go down

Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access. Empty Re: Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access.

Post by Ace Viper Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:40 am

Welcome Feds
Ace Viper
Ace Viper

Character sheet
Character Name: Ace Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by JdJackSerenade Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Welcome Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access. 1369416746 Welcome Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access. 1369416746 Welcome Hi, its me, Liracy. Looking for access. 1369416746
JdJackSerenade
JdJackSerenade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top