Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

[BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive Empty [BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive

Post by *Trickstir Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Well Well... I chose to take on a challenge will you help me?

I have been running the BU2SU program since 3/11/2014 and in the time I have run to program I have pushed everyone participating to receive full bonus. I have spent time on IRC helping people sign up and register their usernames, and even run around topless yelling BU2SU in the halls. We gave out over 100g since 3/10/14 can we continue?

As budget time comes around I know what it takes to run this program successfully, I decided it was time to fund raise and asked a friend for advice. Not only did she give me advice, but she made a donation and challenges you to beat it. MollyEmma donate 1000 Q7 Tanks, what are you going to donate? The prizes will be set by the donations received in the drive.

I will make a list of the donated prizes, and run this fundraiser to the best of my ability. With your help we can fund another month of gold to make our players who are growing and dedicated stronger.

Please see the post on the eUSA Forum, if you make a donation tell us there what you donated.

http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,31068.0.html

[BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive ZRgMS

Trickstir
Owner, Fear the Beard Newspaper
Member Easy Company MU
Federalist Party Member and Congressman
Department of Interior Deputy
BU2SU Administrator
*Trickstir
*Trickstir

Back to top Go down

[BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive Empty Re: [BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive

Post by *Trickstir Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 pm

BUMP
*Trickstir
*Trickstir

Back to top Go down

[BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive Empty Re: [BU2SU] Donation of Prizes for BU2SU Fundrasing Drive

Post by WookyJack Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Donated items/money :)
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 pm

i don't do the eUSA forums, but heres this:
You have successfully donated 15000 USD. If the user accepts, the amount will appear shortly in the citizen account.
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Back to top Go down

Post by crashthompson Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 pm

eusa forums isn't working for me now.

Donated some stuff from my own account and on behalf of SHIELD.
crashthompson
crashthompson

Back to top Go down

Post by raw784 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:15 pm

sent some stuffs via the link provided;
raw784
raw784

Back to top Go down

Post by *Trickstir Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Donations to prize drive are not closed thanks everyone I will get the bags put together and ready to start selling sometime tomorrow

Trickstir
*Trickstir
*Trickstir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top