Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Okay now to share some more unimportant things...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Okay now to share some more unimportant things... Empty Okay now to share some more unimportant things...

Post by dk3dknight Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I disliked AOL particularly some of their buisness practices I would remove a cd anytime I saw a kiosk with the idea that would be one less customer. I told my friends and they started doing the same thing, though one of them was quite ambitious and removed entire racks of discs.

Each friend would return the discs to me and I gave them to me, a massive collection formed....

I had a massive collection of discs...

So began my struggle against AOL....

Coffee 

dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Okay now to share some more unimportant things... Empty Re: Okay now to share some more unimportant things...

Post by Apollo221 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:56 pm

What are the practices you are referring to?
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Okay now to share some more unimportant things... Empty Re: Okay now to share some more unimportant things...

Post by Hannibal Norman Bates Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 pm

When I first started on the internet, (way back when, 1997 or so) I started with dial up AOL.... what I didn't realize is that it was a long distance number, back before we had unlimited long distance... that first phone bill caused my parents to flip out and I barely was able to save my computer from the sledgehammer... after that, I found a local company with a local dial-up number.... oh wow... dial-up... LOL I am getting old
Hannibal Norman Bates
Hannibal Norman Bates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top