Five Years Later...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Years Later...

Post by CaptWolf on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello, friends. This is Capt.Wolf speaking. Some may remember the name, others may remember the title (Sekretarie of Lolcats) - but I'm not expecting anything. Give or take a couple hundred days somewhere, I've been inactive from the game of eRepublik for five years. I left right around the introduction of guerrilla fights, the supremacy of the Federalist Party in the eUS, and the departure of Fingerguns.

These were all pretty big events, but the game had stagnated and betrayed my interests for what I imagined was my last time.

Well, I imagined wrong.

I'm back. My original forum account is dead/deactivated, but I still intend to be of service to the party that forever held my allegiance. In the past, beyond mobilizing via IRC to ensure Federalist congressmen made it into the government, I had long ignored the political side of the game. I think that past is behind me now. I'm ready to take a step forward as a strong member of the Federalist Party - we'll just have to see what happens next.
CaptWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Years Later...

Post by JdJackSerenade on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 pm

hello sir,

its good to be back here..

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome 

ProudHorny ProudHorny ProudHorny ProudHorny ProudHorny ProudHorny ProudHorny ProudHorny
JdJackSerenade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top