Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

DonCurtis here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DonCurtis here! Empty DonCurtis here!

Post by iamDC Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello everyone,

You might know me a bit because i am a member of EZC since the day 1793 and I created some topics in the forum, but I never introduced to you properly. Let me do that now Very Happy

My first name in eRepublic was Don Kurtishi (it's similar to my real name, which i don't wanna make public). I am good in writing articles, and that's why i was chosen twice as the spokesman of the Albanian government and I was a bit popular in Albania since every 2-3 days, my name was on the Top5 articles in Albania Very Happy

Except for being the spokesman of the government, i never did any political activity. I've been part of Albania D-2 (Albanian Government's MU for D2 players). I never got any supplies there, but i stayed there for a few months just for a simple reason: There was no other MU in Albania for 2nd division players. Then by the time i applied for US citizenship, an old MU reopened in Albania (it's name is SPA). I wasn't part of it when it first got created, but i heard lots of good words about it so i joined it. Then my citizenship request got accepted and it was hard for me to move everyday to different countries to finish daily order (because Albania didn't have a territory), so I left it and started searching for a MU here in USA. During this time, i "americanized" my name, instead of the surname Kurtishi (Albanian surname), i changed it into Curtis (American surname).

When i came here, i did the same thing as most Albanians do when they come to the US, joined Albanian Unity Party (the only Albanian party in the US). The president of the party was part of EZC, so i thought "why shouldn't i try EZC". I became part of it 2 days after coming to the US, and since then i haven't thought of changing my MU for even a single moment.

I went to WTP party to make it reach Top5, but i really wanted to join the feds. So today i left WTP and joined the feds (and that's why i decided to fully introduce myself today).

My objectives in the US are to become stronger economically, and in the future, if i am skillful enough, i might try to run for congress. Also now i am trying to stay in 2nd Division for as long as possible because I want to have more strength when joining 3rd Division.

I think this is all i should say for now, i will edit this post if i have something to add Very Happy

Thank You EZC and Feds!

EDIT: Almost forgot this DonCurtis here! 1369416746
iamDC
iamDC

Back to top Go down

DonCurtis here! Empty Re: DonCurtis here!

Post by Jefferson Locke Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 pm

welcome to the feds, we're stoked to have you! I think you'll love it here :)

ProudHorny
Jefferson Locke
Jefferson Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan Crowe Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Welcome

Coolio, Thanks for the detailed introduction.

Glad to have so many loyal Albanians in the eUS, thanks for your support. You'll def. love it here, we are pretty much the best party in eRepublik.

Hope you enjoy yourself, and get involved within the community. Make sure to join us on IRC and stay active if you want to get into Congress!

DonCurtis here! 1369416746

Duncan Crowe
Duncan Crowe
Best Poster Evarrrrrrrrr
Best Poster Evarrrrrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Buicy Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Welcome aboard man, Hail Albania

Welcome
Buicy
Buicy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGlTeKcEUFg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramilas Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 am

Welcome welcome DC, we're glad to have you!

Welcome
Ramilas
Ramilas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum