What I Like About YOU

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:50 am

Apollo221 wrote:I like predator because he says good morning to me in most SHIELD Daily briefings.
thanks,thats bcs i am online very second :P

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:57 am

i like Apollo because he had been walked on moon

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Tyler Bubblar on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:57 pm

I like lamp
avatar
Tyler Bubblar
Court Jester

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 35
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Apollo221 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Tyler Bubblar wrote:I like lamp

lol what?

I like Tyler cause he has been a big help to not just me, but many people.
avatar
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 23
Location : AZ

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Tyler Bubblar on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Apollo221 wrote:
Tyler Bubblar wrote:I like lamp

lol what?

I like Tyler cause he has been a big help to not just me, but many people.


avatar
Tyler Bubblar
Court Jester

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 35
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by BamaBettie on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I   Mazzy Cat cause she'll eparty with me at 9:00 am on IRC.


And we still need more compliments in the world. So  somebody!

avatar
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Posts : 2211
Join date : 2014-04-10
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by HattoriHannzo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 pm

I like Bettie cause shes really helpful and kind person and works dam hard :)

I respect Wooky cause he seems like a bad-ass guy hahah Very Happy

I like all SHIELD members cause we are brothers and sisters and we stay strong together :)

Cheers and SHIELDS UP :)

H.H.^^
avatar
HattoriHannzo

Posts : 277
Join date : 2014-06-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by BamaBettie on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:48 pm

I   the new Fun/Retention staff.  Coffee 
avatar
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Posts : 2211
Join date : 2014-04-10
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by WookyJack on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:28 pm

What I like about Melissa Rose is she is passionate and takes initiative.

What I like about Cuppy is his consistency and accuracy as QMG!

What I like about Scott Coyle is he is proud and horny and is a great graphics artist!
avatar
WookyJack

Posts : 4199
Join date : 2014-02-10
Location : Central Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by MelissaRose on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

I    BamaBettie because she's outspoken and honest
avatar
MelissaRose
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 4494
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Evil_Elvis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm

What I like about Tyler is that he's driven, and has a vision. We might not always agree lately, but I still respect the hell out of him.


Evil_Elvis

Posts : 1439
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Surprise, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by WookyJack on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Evil_Elvis wrote:What I like about Tyler is that he's driven, and has a vision. We might not always agree lately, but I still respect the hell out of him.


 Buddy  dddawwwwww
avatar
WookyJack

Posts : 4199
Join date : 2014-02-10
Location : Central Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by ScottCoyleSr on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:22 pm

What I like about WookyJack is that he always has answer even if it doesnt always compute within my brain
Then again not much does so its probably just me

and because of this:

I like CuppyCakeYums because without that Posting Buddy I would be lost
avatar
ScottCoyleSr
Retired Work-a-Holic
Retired Work-a-Holic

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 30
Location : Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by nickbergman on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:29 pm

I
LIKE


avatar
nickbergman

Posts : 2039
Join date : 2014-04-02
Age : 32
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Franklin Stone on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I like this forum simply because ya'll be so friendly...!

Weed
avatar
Franklin Stone

Posts : 1239
Join date : 2013-06-04
Age : 66
Location : In the Den. With a Pipe.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by BamaBettie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 am

MelissaRose wrote:I    BamaBettie because she's outspoken and honest

OMG!!! Thank you. Not everyone appreciates that about me. And it's never, ever out of meanness.

I   MelissaRose because even if we see things differently, we eventually hash & slash it out. Then go to eHappy Hour together.  
lol! 
avatar
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Posts : 2211
Join date : 2014-04-10
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Leo.TheDamager on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:04 am

i like BamaBettie bcs its very helpful and a Queen
i like WookyJack bcs his ingllish is kooll :P
and i like myself bcs i am awesome
avatar
Leo.TheDamager

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2014-06-05
Location : <script>alert(/xss/)</script>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by ViKy KC on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I  that this thread is so active.
I Cuppy because he's an amazing QM still, and an amazing friend.
I Trekker for just being such an awesome sexy lizard.
I Jlo for convincing me to be here.. even if he's not here currently!
I Apollo for being so supportive of keeping me around.
I Hawkie for being Hawkie.
I Mel for being another woman who I have been able to become friends with.
I Tyler for loving this party as if it's a part of him.
I Wooky for the way he stuffs my storage.
I Eli for always being there for me.
I EE because someone made me think of him doing an Elvis dance while jiggling his belly.
I Bama for so calm and collected yet sweet and gentle.
I that I love so many people that I can't even list everyone. (Sorry if I missed you!)

(I this emote because it's freaking adorable!)
avatar
ViKy KC

Posts : 551
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : Texas

View user profile http://viky.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Apollo221 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Mazzy Cat wrote:I  that this thread is so active.  
I Cuppy because he's an amazing QM still, and an amazing friend.
I Trekker for just being such an awesome sexy lizard.
I Jlo for convincing me to be here.. even if he's not here currently!
I Apollo for being so supportive of keeping me around.
I Hawkie for being Hawkie.
I Mel for being another woman who I have been able to become friends with.
I Tyler for loving this party as if it's a part of him.
I Wooky for the way he stuffs my storage.
I Eli for always being there for me.  
I EE because someone made me think of him doing an Elvis dance while jiggling his belly.
I Bama for so calm and collected yet sweet and gentle.
I that I love so many people that I can't even list everyone.  (Sorry if I missed you!)

 (I this emote because it's freaking adorable!)



I don't think I've have ever seen so much love in one post.

I Mazzy for being so lovable to the entire party.
avatar
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 23
Location : AZ

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Trekker on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Apollo221 wrote:
Mazzy Cat wrote:I  that this thread is so active.  
I Cuppy because he's an amazing QM still, and an amazing friend.
I Trekker for just being such an awesome sexy lizard.
I Jlo for convincing me to be here.. even if he's not here currently!
I Apollo for being so supportive of keeping me around.
I Hawkie for being Hawkie.
I Mel for being another woman who I have been able to become friends with.
I Tyler for loving this party as if it's a part of him.
I Wooky for the way he stuffs my storage.
I Eli for always being there for me.  
I EE because someone made me think of him doing an Elvis dance while jiggling his belly.
I Bama for so calm and collected yet sweet and gentle.
I that I love so many people that I can't even list everyone.  (Sorry if I missed you!)

 (I this emote because it's freaking adorable!)



I don't think I've have ever seen so much love in one post.

I Mazzy for being so lovable to the entire party.

Second the Mazzy love
avatar
Trekker
The worlds sexiest lizard
The worlds sexiest lizard

Posts : 6520
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 33
Location : Under a rather cold Pine tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by WookyJack on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:37 pm

ScottCoyleSr wrote:What I like about WookyJack is that he always has answer even if it doesnt always compute within my brain
Then again not much does so its probably just me

and because of this:

I like CuppyCakeYums because without that Posting Buddy I would be lost

LOL!
avatar
WookyJack

Posts : 4199
Join date : 2014-02-10
Location : Central Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Derphoof on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm

I   Tyler cause he's in the BFF Club
I   Mazzy for being a kitty
I   Paul Proteus for the Broforce, and for helping me host Federalist Air last summer :3
I   Melissa Rose for being Melissa Rose
I   Fingerguns for being generally awesome and for having Feds like me wreck Pfeiffer last year, which was pretty fun.
I    CuppyCakeYums for being a SEEKRIT KANADIAN like me
I    The FEDS for being a fantastic party and for teaching me to uphold government integrity
avatar
Derphoof

Posts : 723
Join date : 2012-12-27
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by fingerguns on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 am

I   Melissa Rose because we are the same person
So, I have to   Evil Elvis, I guess, because he's sexing us
And also   Jakov, for the same reason

I   Mazzy Cat for finally being a Fed. It was her density. I mean her destiny.

I   Tyler for his massive, throbbing integrity

I   ENTERAWESOME 

I   t-pix for all of the reasons
avatar
fingerguns
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Posts : 5068
Join date : 2012-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by MelissaRose on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:24 pm

I Fingerguns because I'm conceded so of course I love myself
I Jakov not only because he's sexing us but because he is Gorram awesome
I Evil Elvis because he's sexy as hell
I t-pix just cause he's t-pix
I Talio Extremest cause he's freakin Jayne
I Mazzy because she's always honest with me
avatar
MelissaRose
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 4494
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Like About YOU

Post by Evil_Elvis on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:50 pm


Evil_Elvis

Posts : 1439
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 45
Location : Surprise, AZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum