Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access. Empty Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access.

Post by Carol Danvers Tue May 06, 2014 12:33 am

I've stumbled upon an old eRep account and decided it was time to take my A-game up a notch. I read a bunch of guides about how it all works so I hope to contribute to what our lovely Feds are doing.

I was recently known as Foxxy Red. BamaBettie has sent me here to request SHIELD access so I can go on as one of the many awesome Feds/SHIELDers.

I'm new to both the Party and MU. It's still a learning process for me but I think I can get the hang of it. Anyways, thanks for any support, I'll be asking questions soon!

-CD (profile link---v)
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8406752
Carol Danvers
Carol Danvers

Back to top Go down

Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access. Empty Re: Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access.

Post by BigCDizzle Tue May 06, 2014 12:39 am

Welcome, Glad to have you.
BigCDizzle
BigCDizzle
Party President
Party President

Back to top Go down

Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access. Empty Re: Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access.

Post by nickbergman Tue May 06, 2014 1:03 am

Welcome
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

Post by ubuntu21 Tue May 06, 2014 2:03 am

Hi there and welcome
ubuntu21
ubuntu21

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Tue May 06, 2014 6:50 am

Hey Ms. Foxxy! Sorry I didn't message you back last evening, we were on deployment. But I'm glad you're here. :) Funny, funny... I too am only here because I stumbled across an old account about a month ago; don't even remember signing up. But we have a lot of fun around here.
 Feds 
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 am

welcome.

maybe i can now finally get the answer to the question..

what does the fox say?
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Back to top Go down

Post by ViKy KC Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 am

Meow! Carol Danvers (aka Foxxy Red) requesting SHIELD access. 3021234397
ViKy KC
ViKy KC

http://viky.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan Crowe Tue May 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Welcome!! Awesome to have a new player join :).
Duncan Crowe
Duncan Crowe
Best Poster Evarrrrrrrrr
Best Poster Evarrrrrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Danvers Wed May 07, 2014 7:14 am

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I hope to be a valuable friend to our Feds. <3
Carol Danvers
Carol Danvers

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo221 Wed May 07, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome to SHIELD and Feds!
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Danvers Wed May 07, 2014 7:21 am

BamaBettie wrote:Hey Ms. Foxxy! Sorry I didn't message you back last evening, we were on deployment. But I'm glad you're here. :)   Funny, funny... I too am only here because I stumbled across an old account about a month ago; don't even remember signing up. But we have a lot of fun around here.
 Feds 

No worries! I remember signing up in 2009 because my comrade was the president of the eCzech Republic at the time and I wanted to accomplish some sort of unique bond between eUSA and eCzech. But, I wasn't a good player and didn't really understand what I was doing so I didn't log back in. What a mistake! But I'm totally having fun now and yay!
Carol Danvers
Carol Danvers

Back to top Go down

Post by Skanderbeg Wed May 07, 2014 7:57 am

Welcome to SH.I.E.L.D AND FEDS Welcome
Skanderbeg
Skanderbeg

Back to top Go down

Post by crashthompson Mon May 19, 2014 7:30 am

Welcome to the Feds

Welcome 
crashthompson
crashthompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top