Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Super Bowl!!! (for those who care)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Super Bowl!!! (for those who care) Vote_lcap100%Super Bowl!!! (for those who care) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Super Bowl!!! (for those who care) Vote_lcap0%Super Bowl!!! (for those who care) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Super Bowl!!! (for those who care) Empty Super Bowl!!! (for those who care)

Post by A Wayward Angel Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Just bored.
A Wayward Angel
A Wayward Angel

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl!!! (for those who care) Empty Re: Super Bowl!!! (for those who care)

Post by dk3dknight Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:36 am

I dislike football, someone invited me to a super bowl party and I was like no.... and they offered me food and I was like... Nooo....

Then they tried offering me free food and I was like Nooooo... :p

If I went to one of those I would hide somewhere quiet and read a book, I use to film the football games for my highschool after that I hated football alot and found the whole thing boring to the observer..  

It would seem more entertaining to actually play such game, or to play a video game emulating that environment... sadly I scarcely know what moves do what, all I know is blitz till you win...

(Chris is a hopeless geek)

-Chris
dk3dknight
dk3dknight
Member of the Royal Family

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:42 am

Wow............. I feel bad for you son. Not in a parental way of you not wanting to conduct yourself in a pleasurable manner that is socially acceptable, but in the way someone feels sorry for a species they know is going extinct. You observe it and just wonder, WHY? Why don't you evolve or adapt to your surroundings and have fun? But I suppose it is okay. You will get on, by yourself. Just like most other extinct species have done until they are bread out of society. But damn... you should have had fun.... because, LIFE. That is why. Life.
I want you to know I mean no offense, but life.  Indubitably 

p.s. Sound funny from a dude answering your post on a forum of a text based video game... but yeah...... Life. Live it man. Watch it and experience it! Interact and enjoy what others do.
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by dk3dknight Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:18 am

I admit most of my friends have as much interests in sports as I do...

Personally I would prefer to spend the time with my friends who actually share the
same interests of me, over the person who invites me to his house to fix things...

(I realize there was a lot of facts you didn't know, and I also know you made some assumptions about me... :p)

Now had it been someone I consider a real friend I would humor them, like I have before, but please understand I filmed Freshman, JV, and Varsity for several years, I respected the players, I filmed in the rain, the chill, the heat whatever from whatever angle the coaches demanded of me.

During Spring Training I helped set out the equipment, I hammered nails into the ground to set the ladders, my hands bleeding as I hammered the plastic / metal nails into the ground.

I am sorry that sports isn't something I enjoy, watching on television, and if that makes me small im sorry.

-Chris
dk3dknight
dk3dknight

Character sheet
Character Name: Chan the Lost Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by A Wayward Angel Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:10 am

It is okay that you don't like football, I know plenty of people who don't. Personally I love sports, I played football, basketball and baseball all throughout grade and high school, and basketball in college for a brief time. I grew up playing them and love them, although many of my friends, and my girlfriend don't enjoy sports.
A Wayward Angel
A Wayward Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top