Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access) Empty Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access)

Post by RaccoonGoon Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi Fed folks (and other assorted characters). I'm RaccoonGoon. I was formerly UIP VPP and Secretary of Elections (under Athanaric and Pheno Sony (if anybody remembers those guys), along with being a SEAL Team 6 QM for a short time (when Clemens65 and Speedcat were running things).

Of course, that was nearly two years ago, so it's pretty much a clean restart for me.

Anyway, I'm here to request SHIELD access, since I spoke with Pfeiffer, and he said here might be a good place to start, and from what I can see, MUs now take some precedence in parties as far as player organization goes.

Profile link, in case anyone wants to add me/look at me in all my raccoon glory: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3865899 :)
RaccoonGoon
RaccoonGoon

Back to top Go down

Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access) Empty Re: Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access)

Post by Tiacha Tue May 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Sup Raccoon. Access granted!
Tiacha
Tiacha
Oldest Fed

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access) Empty Re: Living Raccoon (Requesting S.H.I.E.L.D. Access)

Post by cLaw 94 Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 am

Welcome
cLaw 94
cLaw 94

http://www.Viva-Ks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top