Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

RobWize (here are more letters to make this title long enough)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RobWize (here are more letters to make this title long enough) - Page 2 Empty Re: RobWize (here are more letters to make this title long enough)

Post by fingerguns Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 am

Wait...Clint is a Fed now??????
fingerguns
fingerguns
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Back to top Go down

RobWize (here are more letters to make this title long enough) - Page 2 Empty Re: RobWize (here are more letters to make this title long enough)

Post by Malarkey83 Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:10 am

Welcome!
Malarkey83
Malarkey83
FBI Director
FBI Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RobWize Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 am

Kortanul wrote:EZC's MU Page: http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/162
Apply here: http://tinyurl.com/EZC-Apply

Anyone know how long approval takes? Applied yesterday, was thinking of just joining up, but it does say its a closed MU so I don't really need to be trolled for unauthorized joining :X
RobWize
RobWize

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepchill Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 am

RobWize wrote:Thanks for the welcome, everyone

Kortanul wrote:Ehhh... On one hand, that's an AFA MU.... On the other,you're joining the feds...

@Kortanul, I don't really pay much attention to party affiliation regarding MU's. I don't believe either can influence what wars are available, so I'm with them for the supplies and I use the supplies to fight wherever the DO and/or Merc Medal happens to take me.

Deepchill wrote:I feel insulted, can you tell me what AED gives you as supplies? Just curious.

@Deepchill, Not quite sure how you feel insulted, as I stated it has only been my experience that their supplies beat out others, not to say it was a cold-hard fact. At any rate, they offer 4-Q7 weapons and 100-Q3 food (or equivalent) daily. Which, again, is better than what I've been offered in the past from other MU's of which I've been a member.

Thanks again for the welcome notes, I look forward to chatting with more folks from the party and maybe again representing us in Congress.

I was kidding about being insulted, I already knew EZC offered more. Will be working on your approval, expect an invitation later on.

Welcome
Deepchill
Deepchill

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan Crowe Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 pm

fingerguns wrote:Wait...Clint is a Fed now??????

Second page of this thread: https://fedparty.forumotion.com/t1547-requesting-access

Makes me p/h to see everyone recruit this new guy to EZC.

ProudHorny
Duncan Crowe
Duncan Crowe
Best Poster Evarrrrrrrrr
Best Poster Evarrrrrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kortanul Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Good shit?
Love EZC, it's why I'm still playing. Why not share it to make a fellow Fed's stay more enjoyable, and in the process hurt AFA? o:
Kortanul
Kortanul

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/6998053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top