Hi! I'm new! ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by adinushk on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi, guys!

I'm Adinushk and I'm new here!

I was born in eRomania in May 2016 and I had a lovely time there. However, one of my New Years' Resolutions is to meet new people and learn more about Politics - and what better place to start doing that than the eUSA?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you, so say hi and send me a friend request! https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8771326

I am a quarter-of-a-century-old. I am a major procrastinator. I'm currently watching Doctor Who (hopefully I'll finish season 8 tonight). I like to "do" stuff (draw, bake, write, sing, craft). You can read more about me in my newspaper (some of the articles are in Mordor Romanian though). https://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/le-noobie-diaries-319211/1

I want to thank my eGodfather, Yui-mhcp001 for being awesome and getting me here. btw, I am a Fed because he is a Fed so Feds must be awesome too Very Happy

That's about it. Get in touch!

Kindest regards,
Adinushk.





Last edited by Yui-MHCP001 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added links)

adinushk

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by Yui-MHCP001 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm

do i know you
avatar
Yui-MHCP001
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 645
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by Dinnyin on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Oh shit, there's another one. 

Holy Fuck
avatar
Dinnyin
Captain Controversial

Posts : 306
Join date : 2012-10-05

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by adinushk on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Yui-MHCP001 wrote:do i know you

No, dude, who are you?!

thanks for adding dem links! ^^ :3

adinushk

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by Yui-MHCP001 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:01 pm

adinushk wrote:
Yui-MHCP001 wrote:do i know you

No, dude, who are you?!

thanks for adding dem links! ^^ :3
Anytime  Very Happy
avatar
Yui-MHCP001
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 645
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by PimpDollaz on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Welcome.  What are your Romanian buddies telling you about perception?
avatar
PimpDollaz

Posts : 732
Join date : 2013-04-17

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by adinushk on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:46 pm

PimpDollaz wrote:Welcome.  What are your Romanian buddies telling you about perception?

Hi! Haha, you're funny. But Adminlandia, just like Santa Claus, doesn't exist. So there is no gossip about perception. Very Happy

adinushk

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by Hale Kane on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:25 am

adinushk wrote:Hi, guys!

I'm Adinushk and I'm new here!

I was born in eRomania in May 2016 and I had a lovely time there. However, one of my New Years' Resolutions is to meet new people and learn more about Politics - and what better place to start doing that than the eUSA?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you, so say hi and send me a friend request! https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8771326

I am a quarter-of-a-century-old. I am a major procrastinator. I'm currently watching Doctor Who (hopefully I'll finish season 8 tonight). I like to "do" stuff (draw, bake, write, sing, craft). You can read more about me in my newspaper (some of the articles are in Mordor Romanian though). https://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/le-noobie-diaries-319211/1

I want to thank my eGodfather, Yui-mhcp001 for being awesome and getting me here. btw, I am a Fed because he is a Fed so Feds must be awesome too Very Happy

That's about it. Get in touch!

Kindest regards,
Adinushk.





Yui was an eDaughter, and now an eGodfather.
I don't get this messed up world XD

Welcome, btw!
avatar
Hale Kane
Party President
Party President

Posts : 1328
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by Yui-MHCP001 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:34 am

Hale Kane wrote:
adinushk wrote:Hi, guys!

I'm Adinushk and I'm new here!

I was born in eRomania in May 2016 and I had a lovely time there. However, one of my New Years' Resolutions is to meet new people and learn more about Politics - and what better place to start doing that than the eUSA?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you, so say hi and send me a friend request! https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8771326

I am a quarter-of-a-century-old. I am a major procrastinator. I'm currently watching Doctor Who (hopefully I'll finish season 8 tonight). I like to "do" stuff (draw, bake, write, sing, craft). You can read more about me in my newspaper (some of the articles are in Mordor Romanian though). https://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/le-noobie-diaries-319211/1

I want to thank my eGodfather, Yui-mhcp001 for being awesome and getting me here. btw, I am a Fed because he is a Fed so Feds must be awesome too Very Happy

That's about it. Get in touch!

Kindest regards,
Adinushk.





Yui was an eDaughter, and now an eGodfather.
I don't get this messed up world XD

Welcome, btw!

eDaughter, eNiece, eGoddaughter, and now an eGodfather

get it right you pleb.
avatar
Yui-MHCP001
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 645
Join date : 2013-10-23
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm new! ^^

Post by adinushk on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:08 am

Hale Kane wrote:
Yui was an eDaughter, and now an eGodfather.
I don't get this messed up world XD

Welcome, btw!

Did you just assume their gender?
TRIGGERD.

Very Happy Thanks!

adinushk

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum