Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is Empty Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is

Post by MCKitkat Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is FBF_light

Greetings you filthy peasants and bow down to the one true leader of Greytitude, MCKitkat, Grand Duke of eLuxembourg and King of eBelgium.

My story begins in 1257 ad (actually it was just a few days ago but whatever), a simple and magnificent King is spending his time playing video games and with a mind far away from the devil's favorite game (I see you Kanye). Yet, a mysterious girl with fingers for guns (and I assume guns for fingers, though that remains a mystery) knocked on my big castle one day and asked if I knew about fun. I greeted her with a traditional "Get off my lawn you stupid kids" which she didn't take very well. She challenged me to join her, so that I could experience fun. Being bored as crap I decided "Why not, what's the worst that could happen" and followed her. She lead me to her lair and soon enough I realized, that I had fallen into a trap. The spider had led my into her parlor, where dozens of other victims were being kept and forced to spin a wheel. It was chaos, I tried to escape, yet spinning the wheel gave me glorious prizes. At that point I knew I was forever lost. Years have since passed (again probably a few days) and I've gotten to meet all the weirdos in the parlor who accepted me as one of their own. How much longer would I have to spend here?

The End (I guess, at least for now, maybe)

In other news, hey I'm MCKitkat. I'm a 21 year old student from Luxembourg currently doing my Bachelor in History. (I'm male, despite the name and the avatars, though send me free stuff) I've been playing eRepublik for 4 years now. I started of in eBelgium and left a month ago to Norway, where I fell into a pseudo-active state. I was convinced by some Feds to join the USA, so I'm waiting for a reply to my application and I assume I'm now also part of the Feds too, no idea how.

I'm a huge gamer and you can usually find me with the eUKlers playing video games on beam (if they are online). I'm also interested in history and a big pop-punk fan. (Blink-182 4 life boy). I don't give a damn about the military aspect of this game since I suck at it, but I have always been interested in the political aspect and have made quite a collection of jobs during my 4 year eLife.

I used to spend most of my time on IRC but ever since the active guys left I've focused more and more on Discord (you might have seen me in the Fed Discord).

If you have any other questions or just want to talk with me, you can usually find me on Discord.

Much love and Praise be thy Tay Tay

MCKitkat
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is Empty Re: Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is

Post by fingerguns Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is Cheers-Sweetie-Darling
fingerguns
fingerguns
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Back to top Go down

Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is Empty Re: Hello from the other side, well temporarily that is

Post by Shuji Ariwa Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Welcome to the greatest party in the eWorld!
Shuji Ariwa
Shuji Ariwa

Back to top Go down

Post by MCKitkat Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Thank you all for the welcome :)
MCKitkat
MCKitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top