hey all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey all

Post by siaan Kaan on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:08 am

Doppelganger brought me to the party, so a word or two from me.

I started in january, still green and in three days my first monthversary here. Maybe I will irritate you with my lack of knowledge, but dont get to mad with me. For now have time and online a lot, so if I can help, just let me know.

Best regards to all :)
avatar
siaan Kaan

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Aramec on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:15 am

avatar
Aramec
Court Jester

Posts : 1343
Join date : 2013-03-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Ursula Hasuna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by MelissaRose on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 am

siaan Kaan wrote:Doppelganger brought me to the party, so a word or two from me.

I started in january, still green and in three days my first monthversary here. Maybe I will irritate you with my lack of knowledge, but dont get to mad with me. For now have time and online a lot, so if I can help, just let me know.

Best regards to all :)

I can't think of a single person here that will get mad because you don't know something :)
avatar
MelissaRose
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 4494
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by MrCarey on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:42 am

Welcome ProudHorny Welcome
avatar
MrCarey
Deputy Recruiting Director
Deputy Recruiting Director

Posts : 913
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 29
Location : Ulster County, NY

View user profile http://www.careyspyrography.net

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Valk Dezra on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Welcome from a fellow new member!
avatar
Valk Dezra
Deputy Media Director
Deputy Media Director

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Naoto wa josidesu on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:09 pm

MelissaRose wrote:
siaan Kaan wrote:Doppelganger brought me to the party, so a word or two from me.

I started in january, still green and in three days my first monthversary here. Maybe I will irritate you with my lack of knowledge, but dont get to mad with me. For now have time and online a lot, so if I can help, just let me know.

Best regards to all :)

I can't think of a single person here that will get mad because you don't know something :)

I will

>:/
avatar
Naoto wa josidesu
Deputy Director of the Fun Zone
Deputy Director of the Fun Zone

Posts : 498
Join date : 2015-10-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Jaden A. on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Welcome!  Pay no attention to Naoto.
avatar
Jaden A.
Recruitment Director
Recruitment Director

Posts : 564
Join date : 2015-12-19
Age : 22
Location : Arkansas, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by MelissaRose on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:13 pm

Jaden A. wrote:Welcome!  Pay no attention to Naoto.
avatar
MelissaRose
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Posts : 4494
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by BlameMyDoppelganger on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Jaden A. wrote:Welcome!  Pay no attention to Naoto.

I concur. He gets bullied at school.

If you need anything I'm always a PM away, Sian. If I can't help I will direct you to someone who can!

You can always message this guy to sign up for a mentor through the MoE/American University. It helped me! :)

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5596015
avatar
BlameMyDoppelganger
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Posts : 457
Join date : 2015-12-27

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Naoto wa josidesu on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 am

:(
avatar
Naoto wa josidesu
Deputy Director of the Fun Zone
Deputy Director of the Fun Zone

Posts : 498
Join date : 2015-10-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Naoto wa josidesu on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:34 am

I get bullied in school and now I get bullied in the internet too.
avatar
Naoto wa josidesu
Deputy Director of the Fun Zone
Deputy Director of the Fun Zone

Posts : 498
Join date : 2015-10-30
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by siaan Kaan on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:50 am

thanks... will use that link... :)

and no problem, already not paying attention at Naoto
avatar
siaan Kaan

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by BlameMyDoppelganger on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:24 am

siaan Kaan wrote:thanks... will use that link... :)

and no problem, already not paying attention at Naoto
avatar
BlameMyDoppelganger
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Posts : 457
Join date : 2015-12-27

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Dinnyin on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:43 am

Sense a new Fed I do?
avatar
Dinnyin
Captain Controversial

Posts : 304
Join date : 2012-10-05

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by Shuji Ariwa on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:37 pm

So many dead Feds. Instead of The Walking Dead, it should be The Walking Fed.
avatar
Shuji Ariwa
Party President
Party President

Posts : 226
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey all

Post by MCKitkat on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:33 pm

God damn you Triple H, god damn you!
avatar
MCKitkat

Posts : 646
Join date : 2016-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Luxembourg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum