Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet Empty Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

Post by SAR97 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:43 am

Please Post Official Articles Here and how much money they made after they are tooling down from the leaderboard.
~Fun Director SAR97

If I don’t post it please post the link here and get my approval to make it an official Fun Article.
~Fun Director SAR97

If you write a section of a article please put your name under it and you will receive a equal share of the income. 60% goes to Fun Dept. Program’s and the the other 40 percent is split up between the writer’s evenly.

First Official Article and Article that announce this new program.
~Fun Director SAR97


Last edited by SAR97 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SAR97
SAR97

Posts : 728
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8473616

Back to top Go down

Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet Empty Re: Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

Post by SAR97 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:42 pm

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-federalist-fun-department-welcome-the-fun-dept-articles--2479581/1/20


Made 85 CC
Writer’s SAR97

Recite

Fun Department Share51 cc
Writer's Share34 cc
SAR97 Share34 cc
SAR97
SAR97

Posts : 728
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8473616

Back to top Go down

Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet Empty Re: Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

Post by SAR97 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:50 am

Carthan donate 1,000 cc

Recite

Fun Department Share 1,000 cc
SAR97
SAR97

Posts : 728
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8473616

Back to top Go down

Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet Empty Re: Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

Post by SAR97 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:53 am

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-federalist-fun-department-article-2-2480332/1/20

Made: 0cc

Recite

Fun Department Share 0 cc
Writer's Share 0 cc
SAR97 Share 0 cc
TK Share 0 cc
SAR97
SAR97

Posts : 728
Join date : 2014-10-12

View user profile https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8473616

Back to top Go down

Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet Empty Re: Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

Post by Apollo221 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 am

I'm sorry it bugs the hell out of me. It's spelled receipt not recite.

Recite: repeat aloud or declaim (a poem or passage) from memory before an audience.
Receipt: the action of receiving something or the fact of its being received.
Apollo221
Apollo221
Fed Astronaut
Fed Astronaut

Posts : 2575
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 25
Location : AZ

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet Empty Re: Fun Department Official Articles Filing Cabinet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum