Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Help! (post your questions here)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 Empty Re: Help! (post your questions here)

Post by Kelly J. Brown Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Hm yeah, the reward is clearly not worth it. But Pixel, do you think it's worth doing it for the reason Deon gave, namely access to rockets?
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 Empty Re: Help! (post your questions here)

Post by Deonthe3rd Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Good shit?
I think it's worth it for the rockets but don't upgrade it until after you've maxed out your 4 training facilities. Actually I don't even think you can upgrade the weapons factory until you reach level 25, so it works out. I'm in the HAMMER rocket program, and that is the only reason I have one lol.

Hope this helps you out Ms. Brown. As for your HAMMER app, you should be accepted here shortly. We've had a very hectic week. Thank you VERY VERY much for your patience while we get everything squared away. Very Happy o7
Deonthe3rd
Deonthe3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:35 pm

how much is it kelly?
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel
Member of the Royal Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:25 am

10g.
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:49 am

Good shit?
Honestly, it's hard to answer that question for me, simply because i've been in rank 4 since the introduction of the rank system, ... and rockets for that matter, but, as an estimated guess of what i see as the percentage differential after just a few minutes in the lower ranks during battles, i'm guessing that the number of people hitting, and the damage/influence produced is extremely potent in terms of not only swaying the battle in our sides favor, but also in grabbing you that BH medal, which of course leads the rocket factory to paying for itself in just a few well timed shots.

so even though i can't tell you a concise yes or no to your current rank/strength situation, i can definitely see it being a viable tactic for the lower ranks as yet another source of income production, that can help you on your way to maxing out those training grounds.
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:23 am

Thanks very much, Deon and Pixel, for your sound advice and broader perspective. And an extra big hug for Pixel. He knows why.

Sounds like I'll hoard my gold for training camp purposes until such time as I'm level 25 and/or in HAMMER and understand how to use rockets, and then the weapons factory will be the next priority.

...I have to admit I'm kinda amusing myself in terms of how much this game is actually making me want to be an effective damage-dealer. "Bloodthirsty" has never been one of my defining qualities (I swear!).
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 am

Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 Female-vampire

Wait!

It's not what it looks like!!
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:59 am

Shit how'd you get that picture.

...My cover is blown.
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypenny Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 am

twisted-pixel wrote:Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 Female-vampire

Wait!

It's not what it looks like!!

mikeypenny
mikeypenny
FBI Agent
FBI Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:28 pm

All right, I have another question: are there any rules of thumb regarding how frequently training camps go on sale?

More specifically, I joined this game on the 11th of last month, so in five days I'll have been here one full month. I haven't seen training camps go on sale in the time I've been here, so if they actually were once a month I would expect one to happen soon.

Even more specifically, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and upgrade my weight room to level 2 now, or hold out.
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by dougyfresh759 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Once per month I believe. Just happened that it was the very beginning of September. No knowing when it will be in October.
dougyfresh759
dougyfresh759

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:00 pm

I'd hold out unless you just have tons of gold to throw around, some of those higher qualities can get quite expensive, so it's best to just keep saving until a sale, then blow all your gold at once.
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 am

now that didn't take long... did it?
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:21 am

You never lead me astray, Pixel.
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jefferson Locke Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 am

Kelly J. Brown wrote:You never lead me astray, Pixel.
He is the TomTom of the Federalist party
Jefferson Locke
Jefferson Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 am

Hm, just for my reference, what is the optimal upgrade order after getting a weight room to level 4? I feel like at some point I heard that people upgrade their climbing center second and the special forces center third and skip the shooting range entirely. Is that right?
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 am

I'm too lazy to check the names at the moment, but skip the third.

one.
two.
four.
three.

looks like this when maxed out with the training contract:
Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 Tg10

Last edited by twisted-pixel on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:23 am

This guy... this is the guy. Thanks man.
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 am

how are you paying .019 instead of .19?
or .089 instead of .89 etc.........????
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 am

More importantly how are you paying less for the TOP training than for the normal bottom training?!

wtf did I miss?!

Ooooooh, you bought the training contract I take it?
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 am

Training Contract.

i believe the highest one is something like 51 gold, once per month, but it's easily worth that when you have max training grounds.  in fact, its a profit when you consider the SS medals.

My super quick (southern comfort induced) math, rounds out to 10.8 gold profit on a 30 calendar month.

Last edited by twisted-pixel on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by MourningStar Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 am

I need to get a God damn job so I can buy that in another week when they offer it again. XD
MourningStar
MourningStar
Director of Awesome
Director of Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted-pixel Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:37 am

i have 497 hours left on mine, and they usually seem to screw me over for a day if i'm not careful, so you'll have to wait a bit longer than a week.

Still, one and two are worth the gold without the contract.
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly J. Brown Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:24 pm

All right, I have to ask, now. Clearly there's something about damage I don't understand. I was scouting this fight Chile, and noticed that, in division 1, someone had done 10,000,000 damage in two hits. And he's level 22!

Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 Anoln8e

Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 1hlnHMj

So... what is this wizardry? Are there weapons I don't know about yet?
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown
National Fed

Back to top Go down

Post by Buicy Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:47 pm

He dropped two big bombs, they do 5 mil each.

Help! (post your questions here) - Page 6 06c0
Buicy
Buicy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGlTeKcEUFg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top