Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where should Trekker move to?

Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home!

Post by Trekker Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:01 pm

BamaBettie wrote:
tritrekker wrote:
twisted-pixel wrote:no, savannah, if you want to be a part of a city.

Yeah I would probably prefer Savannah. I have heard it is the cultural hub of the south east. And I may not sound it all the time, but fine arts, good local music, and tastful architecture are keys to happiness.

Savannah is on my top 5 list. Whenever I finally get back to the SE.

For a settle down place, I am thinking that Nashville is top. Though right one the ocean out in Washington wouldn't be bad, I mean right on the ocean. The climate charts look nice to me. Or where Ohio wants to go, which is probably rural Wisconsin.

For just getting out of state... Most anywhere with less snow and less below zero temps are fine by me. lol
Trekker
Trekker
The worlds sexiest lizard

Back to top Go down

Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home!

Post by twisted-pixel Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Help Trekk Trekk pick a new home! - Page 2 2014-011

just another day...
twisted-pixel
twisted-pixel
Member of the Royal Family
Member of the Royal Family

Back to top Go down

Post by crashthompson Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:08 am

BamaBettie wrote:I actually voted Georgia cause that is where I hope to end up some day. Though we'll most likely be making a stop around Austin, TX first.

Austin TX is awesome.
crashthompson
crashthompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekker Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 am

crashthompson wrote:
BamaBettie wrote:I actually voted Georgia cause that is where I hope to end up some day. Though we'll most likely be making a stop around Austin, TX first.

Austin TX is awesome.

One of my cousins just spent a year in Austin. I have never been there personally. But I lived in Houston for a while
Trekker
Trekker

Back to top Go down

Post by kyerby Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:20 am

Why Southern California and not central or Northern California? Southern Oregon might be nice if you dont mind rain. There is ocean, forest and mountains all in the same area.
kyerby
kyerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekker Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:07 am

kyerby wrote:Why Southern California and not central or Northern California?  Southern Oregon might be nice if you dont mind rain. There is ocean, forest and mountains all in the same area.

To be honest, Cali is only on my radar at all for a few reasons:

1) Cousin that lives there I would crash with temporarily
2) SoCal music scene
3) Writing/Movie connections
4) Geek swag.

All of those things I can get in SoCal.

Oregon does sound nice. I have always wanted to spend time up there.
Trekker
Trekker

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanBAS Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:59 am

Live in Santa Barbara. I've got cousins there and when I go, I never regret it. It's a bit pricey though, so be smart with your cash. Given the options you indicated though, i'd say Florida.
DylanBAS
DylanBAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top