Welcome
Welcome to the Federalist Party forums.

If you're new here, please visit THIS BOARD, and make a new thread requesting access to the rest of the forums.
Discord Server

GOLD investment in new players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOLD investment in new players Empty GOLD investment in new players

Post by Sniper80 Sun May 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Good day comrades,
As you might be familiar with some of my concerns, I am trying to discuss the possibility of some options to provide gold support for new players.
Currently only two programs in eUS (B2SU and Hammer) are providing gold support for new players. I was just wondering if we can establish an investment program on new players. This just a raw idea and everyone is more than welcome to challenge this idea in order to brainstorm and might result in an effective program at the end.
Upgrading weighting rooms and climbing centers requires 93.5 x 2 = 187 gold which results in faster strength build up and super soldier medal. This player will obtain 28.3 (20 + 7.5 + 9/5=1.8 (work and training bonus in five days)) strength in a day. To reach 250 he should train for 250/28.3 =8.83 days and in a month he can obtain 30/8.83 =3.34 super soldier medal + 1 hard worker medal which worth 20 gold. In addition he will obtain 30 x 28.3 = 849 in his first month. By using this program a person can repay his debt in 6 months and gain 5000 strength, while with a slow start he can only achieve 2000 in the best scenario.
As I said before this is an idea and securing the paid gold to the players is the main drawback of this method. I would be grateful if you share your idea and challenge this program.
Thanks
Siper80
Sniper80
Sniper80

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8346547

Back to top Go down

GOLD investment in new players Empty Re: GOLD investment in new players

Post by BamaBettie Sun May 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Good shit?
Sniper80 wrote:By using this program a person can repay his debt in 6 months and gain 5000 strength, while with a slow start he can only achieve 2000 in the best scenario.
As I said before this is an idea and securing the paid gold to the players is the main drawback of this method. I would be grateful if you share your idea and challenge this program.
Thanks
Siper80

Hi Sniper80,

Interesting idea you are putting out here. I'm in the HAMMER program and do BU2SU every day. I've also been very fortunate that a couple of people have noticed that I try to do a lot to help as many new people as I can, and have given me gold a couple of times. Which I feel is a little bit like 'sponsoring' a newbie. Something I plan to do as well once I'm able.

From your statement above, you say "a person can repay his debt." Do you more envision a program that loans new players gold in order to upgrade their TGs; gold they then need to repay? Or something more along the lines of a sponsorship program where an individual or two might outright give gold?

Just asking a couple questions to get the ideas rolling. :)
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper80 Sun May 25, 2014 7:26 pm

As a loan to repay, it will boost their progress.
Sniper80
Sniper80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper80 Sun May 25, 2014 7:32 pm

After reaching 21000 strength they will obtain battle hero medal easily and can support the loan program by donating 20% of their gold income. It would be great if players think for the best result for the country instead of stacking medals. By supporting each other we will have the strongest army in the world.
Sniper80
Sniper80

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 am

Good shit?
I like that you are putting this idea out there so you can flesh out the details. The reason I asked about a 'loan program' verses a 'sponsorship program' is because we recently had a gold drive for HAMMER, and there were a lot of very generous donations.

People are very supportive if it's for a good cause.
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by WookyJack Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 am

Good shit?
BamaBettie wrote:I like that you are putting this idea out there so you can flesh out the details. The reason I asked about a 'loan program' verses a 'sponsorship program' is because we recently had a gold drive for HAMMER, and there were a lot of very generous donations.

I think crash said the gold drive recently got 75 gold total for HAMMER recruits?

Or you can just post a shameless donation link in your signature asking for gold like BamaBettie xD
WookyJack
WookyJack

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Wed May 28, 2014 9:19 am

Good shit?
WookyJack wrote:I think crash said the gold drive recently got 75 gold total for HAMMER recruits?

Or you can just post a shameless donation link in your signature asking for gold like BamaBettie xD

I cannot tell a lie WookWook... Super nice, super cute, super helpful... my shameless donation link has worked out well for me.  Coffee
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Greene12 Wed May 28, 2014 10:06 am

Good shit?
BamaBettie wrote:
WookyJack wrote:I think crash said the gold drive recently got 75 gold total for HAMMER recruits?

I cannot tell a lie WookWook... Super nice, super cute, super helpful... my shameless donation link has worked out well for me.  Coffee

There is no shame in obtaining gold, as this is all that really matters in erep. moar goald. That and getting higher access levels in as many irc channels as possible. What we really need though is a new exchange rate where 1 USD = 1 GOLD

Hail The Great Profit Alby
Greene12
Greene12
Done Maybe One Or Two Things
Done Maybe One Or Two Things

Back to top Go down

Post by nickbergman Wed May 28, 2014 11:01 am

Good shit?
I think the gold drive went well, but with Hammer growing, something Like me and Bettie did wont' be as effective.
nickbergman
nickbergman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:13 am

WookyJack wrote:
BamaBettie wrote:I like that you are putting this idea out there so you can flesh out the details. The reason I asked about a 'loan program' verses a 'sponsorship program' is because we recently had a gold drive for HAMMER, and there were a lot of very generous donations.

I think crash said the gold drive recently got 75 gold total for HAMMER recruits?

i will do exactly as you say

Back to top Go down

Post by BamaBettie Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 am

Smart man predator.Q7. Looking pretty handsome in that SHIELD uniform. I think there is something in your shameless donation link. Coffee 
BamaBettie
BamaBettie
Queen of the HAMMERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:47 am

Still continue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 am

BamaBettie wrote:Smart man predator.Q7. Looking pretty handsome in that SHIELD uniform. I think there is something in your shameless donation link. Coffee 
oh now i checked thanks BB now i have 22 gold in total :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper80 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:54 pm

WookyJack wrote:

I am looking a program for all new players no just for myself. I am almost done
Sniper80
Sniper80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top